About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Friday, April 10, 2020

PANDEMIC UPDATE


 NEWS AND OBSERVATIONS


My city is using STAYTHEFUCKATHOME to fix all the sidewalks.
===
 There is a reason Fauci won't endorse the drug hydroxychloroquine. No hard evidence. Even the International Society of Antimicrobial Chemotherapy rejected a positive French study it had published on the drug, cited by Trump.
SOURCE: CLICK HERE
===

Why is the US not doing that?
===
 ===
So he and his wife can watch TV together.

I haven't a clue as to what those are or how they work but I'm assuming polarization?
===

SOURCE: CLICK HERE
<><><>

THE PRICKS AMONG US

Caption:
"Nurse wife sent me this a few minutes ago. Like a lot of the medical community around the world, she'll find a way to get through the day and take care of patients. When we make it through all this I hope she quits. She's treated like shit daily by patients and then walks into things like this. Healthcare has to be one of the worst jobs on the planet in good times and an actual nightmare right now. "
===
 
===
SOURCE: CLICK HERE
===
Amazon... apparently that’s a stock language from the third party they utilize for fundraising. Poor judgment either way.
SOURCE: CLICK HERE

How to punish Amazon...
===

If you're too stupid to use a trash can just STAYTHEFUCKATHOME and hire someone to shop for you.
===
The anti-vaxxers, the flat-earthers, the climate change deniers, the moon landing doubters, and now this.


===
Breaking News From Georgia...

===

"You are incredibly safe to go out and vote." Wisconsin GOP Speaker Robin Vos tells voters while wearing full protective gear himself.


[verification needed]
===
From a viewer:
"Governor Cuomo has ordered the National Guard to confiscate medical supplies and equipment from upstate hospitals, then "redistribute" them to the hardest-hit areas, meaning New York City. 

"He mishandles his state and its largest city, creating a worse situation than existed in Italy, and puts New York on track to be the hardest-hit region in the global pandemic, and decides to devastate a region which had the good sense to be prepared."

It came with this illustration:

===

<><><>



 THE GOOD GUYS

 ===
 ===
 ===
===
 At least he tried.
 

<>
<>

 THE LIGHTER SIDE OF THE PANDEMIC

 ===
 The is me and every one of my bartenders when this is over...
 ===
 ===
I wonder how many people understand who that is.
Hint: 42 
===
 ===
 ===
 ===
 ===
*MNBT 
===
 *MNBT
===
 Get it?
===
 ===
 ===
 ===
===
 ===
 ===


===
<><><>

ON ALCOHOL


===
 ===
 ===

Every night before bed I have two fingers of wine, but I have two fingers of wine eight times.
<><><>


MASKS AND SUCH


===
 
===
===


===

===
<><><>

ON RELATIONSHIP STRAIN


 ===
 ===
And then she just snapped...




<>
 <>

 STAYTHEFUCKATHOME ACTIVITIES

Buy one of these...
 ===
Entertain the neighbors...
 ===
Learn how to do whatever the hell this is...
 ===
Make a tiny wire tree...or not...I'm not your momma.
 ===
Buy a lot of expensive new food prep equipment that you will use once...
 ===
Upload a video made with your grandchild...
 ===
Fuck with the internet...
 ===
Do that garage door thing...
Hell, I just noticed that the beer cans are tapped to the inside of the door.
===
Film yourself doing something really, really embarrassing...
 ===
Buy your kid one of this foot spinner things and sit back and film it...
 I would have bet money he was going to bust his ass.
===
Fuck with your pet...
 ===
Make a public service announcement...

PERSONAL NEWS
I just found out my daughter who works in a hospital lab and was exposed has finally tested negative for covid19. 
It's pizza night. You can't imagine how excited we get. The driver slides it out of the box onto our oven rack without letting the box touch the rack.
I am very proud of how the Americans are actually staying at home. I am delightfully shocked.
Stay safe, Gentle Reader.

No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive