About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Thursday, April 9, 2020

THURSDAY #4123

One Of My Very Own
<>

EMAIL: 
ralh.henry.at.folio.olio@gmail.com
<>

 <>

<> 

SERIOUS MATTERS

That 5.4 Richter earthquake in Zagreb hits the city's biggest liquor store.
 Very, very sad on multiple levels.
The luckiest man in Zagreb during the earthquake.
 ^^A1^^


But the end of the board isn't painted. 
^^A2^^

^^A3^^

SOURCE: CLICK HERE 
^^A4^^

^^A5^^

 ^^A6^^

SOURCE: CLICK HERE
^^A7^^

^^A8^^

The worst kitchen designs I've ever seen.
 Good or bad designs create a mood. What exactly was the mood they were shooting for?

Speaking of...
This is how they did it before the computer. 
^^A9^^


<>
Me: I hate Asian stereotypes.

Also, me watching an Asian hit a parked car 5 times trying to parallel park for 17 minutes while screaming math obscenities.

<>
<>

CREATURES GREAT AND SMALL

Alpha Dog
 ^^B1^^

 ^^B2^^

Every boy needs a dog and visa versa.
 ^^B3^^

One-eyed, one-eared goat
I wonder if it has sight. 
^^B4^^

Snow White bearing toilet paper...

Probably not wild rabbits.
^^B5^^


^^B6^^

Little Lizard shedding looks like a costume.
 ==B7==


 ^^B8^^

 Valais Blacknose sheep look like magical faceless creatures from a fantasy novel.
 ^^B9^^


^^B10^^ 


^^B11^^ 


 ^^B12^^

Since STAYTHEFUCKATHOME our relationship with our pets has changed.


^^B13^^


^^B14^^

Got exotic animals? Fuck with them, too...
^^B15^^


^^B16^^


<>

 I'm just saying if an oven can clean itself, why can't a microwave?

<>
<>

PEOPLE NOT LIKE US

Some kids require more supervision than others.

^^C1^^

 ^^C2^^

 The best grown-up ball pit ever.
 ^^C3^^

Remember this guy...
 ^^C4^^

Gary Oldman as a dancing Churchill.
 ^^C5^^

 ^^C6^^

Guy has a picture of his truck on his truck.
 ^^C7^^

^^C8^^

You got to love this guy.
 ^^C9^^


Ever Rhine
Ever urine
Ever curry
???

I think I would have put LEFT on it.
^^C10^^

Nobody is going to take her toilet paper...

^^C11^^

Her overreaction...
 ^^C12^^

^^C13^^

<>
 <>

 That something that elemental has to be illustrated saddens me.
 <>

 <>

 <>

<>

 <>


<>

 <>


 <>


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

puzzle time:
obviously 5 and 4 switched 7th row from top. took me about 9 seconds

Ploddy said...

Solution: Row 7 column 8 - 4 and 5 are swapped

Anonymous said...

One pair of 5 and 4 are out of order.

Dr. WeTodd said...

5 ate 4 and shit it out, took me 3 seconds to spot that

Anonymous said...

9 seconds in an awefully long time. Hope you do better next time.

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive