About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Thursday, April 30, 2020

THURSDAY PANDEMIC UPDATE


 NEWS AND OBSERVATIONS

THE FACTS


But they keep the virus off your hands, you twit. It's like saying you shouldn't wear gardening gloves because you will just get dirt on your tools and wheelbarrow and pots.
===


HARLINGEN, Netherlands (AP) — Greeted by relieved parents, pet dogs, flares, and a cloud of orange smoke, a group of 25 Dutch high school students with very little sailing experience ended a trans-Atlantic voyage Sunday that was forced on them by coronavirus restrictions.
The children, ages 14 to 17, watched over by 12 experienced crew members and three teachers, were on an educational cruise of the Caribbean when the pandemic forced them to radically change their plans for returning home in March. 
SOURCE: CLICK HERE
===

With all the Covid19 bodies piling up in NYC...

===




 Much more information here:
SOURCE: CLICK HERE
===



Just because Putin kills often doesn't mean he was involved in the death of this critic.
===

Wildlife during containment...
 ===


Not so fast... 
It didn't say all wars.
Here are the ongoing conflicts:
SOURCE: CLICK HERE
 ===

US AND THEM


Yeah, some people lost their jobs, can't see their friends, and don't know how the Hell they are gonna pay rent, but DAMN what a time to be a car owner!


 [verification needed]


The new Secretary of Health and Human Services

*MNBT




===

MAGA OBSERVATIONS



"I tried to order my Lysol Lung Brush but they were out of stock."





Found it!
Do the math you dumb fuck.


All Trump supporters have things in common with The Leader.
 And...



Since the pandemic of 2020, I have been disabused of my assumption.


 THE LIGHTER SIDE OF THE PANDEMIC

MASKS



 At least those will keep you from touching your face.





===


ISOLATION


===

What we imagine the interstates look like...





===

ERRORS MADE





"Normal" people thanking celebrities (audio on)
SOURCE: CLICK HERE 
Funny stuff.



When you're on live TV and accidentally get sucked into a black hole...

<>

<>

 STAYTHEFUCKATHOME ACTIVITIES

Play with your food combinations...

===

Learn to sail...
 ...but take lessons.

Or buy a bigger boat with a knowledgable captain...

Adopt a puppy...
 Or two...

Teach your dog to play human games...


Exercise with your dog...

===

Master those nunchucks...

I just noticed that one candle was sent flying.
===

Models are fun...
 ===

Let that least favorite kid know where he stands...
 ===

I stick with a strict drinking schedule...
Me - 6-8 wine with dinner, 10-11 wine before bed. True. 
===

Do this...
 ===

Make a short film...
 I think that must be a baptism pool.
===

Play with whatever the fuck this stuff is...

PERSONAL UPDATE

I think through each studio project very carefully before I start then just follow my own mental directions. I started a project today and discovered that I have lost the tool I need to even start - trammel points. Bummer.
So let me get this straight - The House of Representatives has decided to stay home and sit out the pandemic and let President Trump handle this global emergency any way he sees fit? That is infuriating.
It's New York Times crossword day. Last week I figured out COGITOERGOSUM and thought I had screwed something up. It is, of course, Cognito ergo sum which I think means, I think therefore I am.
Stay safe and read on.

No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive