About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Wednesday, April 29, 2020

WEDNESDAY #4143

One Of My Very Own
<>

EMAIL: 
ralh.henry.at.folio.olio@gmail.com
<> 

 <>

 <>

FUN WITH LANGUAGE


 
 ^^A1^^
 
  ^^A2^^


  ^^A3^^

 I know somebody who has been waiting for this his whole life...
^^A4^^


 ^^A5^^

 ^^A6^^

  ^^A7^^

 ^^A8^^



 ^^A9^^

  ^^A10^^

Southern Directions
  ^^A11^^

  ^^A12^^


^^A13^^


<>

I watched a documentary on mushrooms last night. That's probably how I'll watch all documentaries from now on.

<>
<>

CLEVER IS AS CLEVER DOES

  ^^B1^^


 ^^B2^^

  ^^B3^^
 ^^B4^^
 
 
Oh,  look, here's one now...

 If you would like to hear the little bastard scream like a snakebit little girl:
 SOURCE: CLICK HERE
^^B5^^


<>

Remember that girl in high school who legitimately thought she was a cat and would hiss at people she didn't like?

<>
Science vs Religion
<>

OBJECTS OF INTEREST

 That's about $5300 today.
 ^^C1^^

  ^^C2^^

 
I have no idea what just happened. Anybody?
^^C3^^

 ^^C4^^

[verification needed]  
^^C5^^
 
 ^^C6^^

  ^^C7^^

There's a small and exclusive list of places where crop cultivation first got started in the ancient world – and it looks as though that list might have another entry, according to new research of curious 'islands' in the Amazon basin. 
SOURCE: CLICK HERE
 ^^C8^^

Is that a real word? 
^^C9^^

Endeavor on a Boeing 747
  ^^C10^^

Suggestive Rack Formations





Oh, my. 
^^C11^^


<>

The problem with sombreros is that they are only good for fiestas.

<>

<>

HUMAN DIVERSITY

Must be the new guy...

 ^^D1^^

When she gets you to open up about fetishes...
  ^^D2^^

Sterling Moss is dead.

Driver for Mercedes, Maserati, Lotus, and others... The overall winner of the 12 Hours of Sebring (1954), 24 Hours of Le Mans (1956), and for me most famously (for me at least) the Mille Miglia (1955)  in the beautiful Mercedes-Benz 300 SLR. I would say Gods' Speed but I think you have them beat Sir.

 ^^D3^^


 ^^D4^^

 ^^D5^^

This guy's beard...
Who would do that?  
^^D6^^

 You have got to hear her reply.
SOURCE: CLICK HERE
 ^^D7^^




 ^^D8^^


UFC Fighter George St. Pierre Meets His Idol Arnold Schwarzenegger.
^^D9^^

<>
 <>

 <>

 <>

 <>

 <>

 <>


<>

 <>


 <>


1 comment:

Scott James said...

Puzzle time = the baby.

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive