About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Monday, May 11, 2020

MONDAY #4155

One Of My Very Own
 <>

EMAIL: 
ralh.henry.at.folio.olio@gmail.com
<>

 <>

 <>

FUN WITH LANGUAGE

????
^^A1^^


 ^^A2^^


 ^^A3^^






^^A4^^

 ^^A5^^


^^A6^^


^^A7^^

 ^^A8^^

 ^^A9^^

^^A10^^

^^A11^^

^^A12^^




^^A13^^


<>
Server: Would you like to try our new bacon-wrapped…

Me: YES!

<>

<>

PONDERABLES


^^B1^^


I have often mused that mankind needs a whole new way to pave roads. The maintenance now required is just not acceptable. 
^^B2^^

4,500-Year-Old Egyptian Bead Dress
Imagine being the first person to discover that. You hold it in your hands realizing immediately that it is priceless.
^^B3^^

That's great if you have unlimited manpower. 
^^B4^^

 
Cinthia Zanuni shares this moment lifting up her husband, who can’t stand on his own, so he can better appreciate the view. She writes, “Choose for your life someone who has the power to make you feel like you're floating. 
^^B5^^

 
 SOURCE: CLICK HERE

Aha! Maybe that is what  Putin has on Trump - a huge loan is coming due.
 ^^B6^^

I didn't recognize this woman in a film I just watched.
 Maybe it's just me.
Helen Hunt 
The bridge of her nose looks totally different.
^^B7^^

I just stumbled upon this.
I got to thinking about the fickle criteria that we use to separate beautiful people from...not so beautiful.
^^B8^^


<>
Repairman: Your refrigerator door came off its hinges from overuse. We are seeing a lot of this lately.

Me: *from the couch* Could you bring me a sandwich?

<>

<>

FIBS, LIES, AND DAMN LIES


^^C1^^

^^C2^^

 ^^C3^^


^^C4^^

Now THIS is an Uber!!
 ^^C5^^

 ^^C6^^

 
^^C7^^

 ^^C8^^


<>
Me: *washes hands 97 times a day now*

Also me: *hasn’t washed coffee mug since 2003*

<>
<>

SHIT YOU DON'T SEE ALL THAT OFTEN

"Penguin Caterpillar"
^^D1^^


 ^^D2^^


^^D3^^

Southern Tours 
^^D4^^

 ^^D5^^

Harry Potter and the Return of the Receipt...
^^D6^^

This is what a Mom's brain looks like on STAYTHEFUCKATHOME child rearing...
 ^^D7^^

Great parenting is occasionally saying "let's just see what happens".
 ^^D8^^

Coming in hot!
 ^^D9^^

 ^^D10^^

^^C11^^

<>
 <>

 <>

 <>

 <>

 <>

 
<>


<>

 <>


 <>



No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive