About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Tuesday, May 12, 2020

TUESDAY PANDEMIC UPDATE


 NEWS AND OBSERVATIONS


 That's because we have a whole bunch of stupid people.
===

 ===

 SOURCE: CLICK HERE
 ===


 ===


Contrarians are frustrating. Please wear a mask. 
===


Yet every morning he shaves off the beard that God blessed him with.
===

SOURCE: CLICK HERE 
Yeah, he's a stoner.
===


SOURCE: CLICK HERE 
===


 ===
 ===


 ===


 In the name of Jesus...

Rub the same towel on every person's face.
===

Japan's national broadcasting organization conducted an experiment to see how germs spread at a cruise buffet. They applied fluorescent paint to the hands of 1 person and then had a group of 10 people dine. In 30 min the paint had transferred to every individual and was on the faces of 3. Pay very close attention -


<>
<>

 THE LIGHTER SIDE OF THE PANDEMIC

 ===

It's 2020 in a nutshell...
 ===


 ===


 ===


 ===


 ===


 ===


 ===

Well played CVS.
===


AUDIENCE LISTENING TO TRUMP
CLICK HERE 
===


 ===


 ===


 ===

Boston...
 ===


 ===


 ===


 ===

This is for my nephew Bruce...
 I hope he understands it cause I didn't.
===

A man who used to work from home is called back to work...
 ===


 ===


 ===


 ===


 ===

 ===






 ===

 ===



<>
<>

 STAYTHEFUCKATHOME ACTIVITIES

Take your kid fishing...
 ===

Remodel your bathroom...
 ===

Keep fucking with your cat...
 ===

Take your ball bouncing to the next level...
 ===

Buy your dogs one of these...
===

Try this...
 Reminds me of this...

===

Keep fucking with your mother...

===

Make a clever film...
Brought to you by Global Pandemic Productions.
===

Make a model...

STAY SAFE. 
WASH YOUR HANDS.
WEAR A FUCKING MASK!!

No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive