About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Monday, May 11, 2020

MONDAY PANDEMIC UPDATE


 NEWS AND OBSERVATIONS



===

These two men have a lot in common...
"President Putin admitted that there was a shortage of PPE and ordered an increase in production. But even now, much Russian healthcare staff are scared to complain publicly about having to work without proper protection. " -BBC 
SOURCE: CLICK HERE
Except Trump is STILL denying a PPE shortage.
===



THE QUESTION




Let's hear what these oppressed adults are thinking:
 








You know who Trump reminds me of?
Herbert Hoover, 1929: "I believe the worst of this is behind us."
===

 News from around the world...and California

 ===

(old news but still relevant)
===
 

<>
<>

 THE LIGHTER SIDE OF THE PANDEMIC

 ===


BC...clever. 
===


 ===

 Puts face mask on. 
"You have 9 seconds to comply". 
"No wait, it's on, look!" 
"8 seconds..."
===

 ===


 ===

The Onion predicting the future 7 years ago...
===
 ===

"Mask."
 ===


Exactly the wrong message. 
===


That's me through and through. 
===


 ===


 
===


 ===


*MNBT 
===


 That isn't a struggle meal; that is a childhood delicacy.
You want to know about a struggle meal? We were so poor that many times the only thing we had for dinner was sleep.
===


 I would love to see a naked stripper with a mask. Think of the employment opportunities for ugly girls.
===


 ===



How I visualize the present threats...


 <>
<>

 STAYTHEFUCKATHOME ACTIVITIES

Those dogs ain't gonna fuck with themselves...
 ===

Knit something besides clothing...

===


 SOURCE: CLICK HERE
===

More of that art challenge shit I like so much... 





 ===

STAYTHEFUCKATHOME done right...
 ===

 Scare the shit out of your kids...





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

2019 would be 01 BC (before coronavirus)
Also, wouldn’t the Germany fine be in Euros?

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive