About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Saturday, May 2, 2020

SATURDAY #4146

One Of My Very Own
<>

EMAIL: 
ralh.henry.at.folio.olio@gmail.com
<> 

 <>

 <>

PONDERABLES


^^A1^^


^^A2^^



^^A3^^

Don’t put your wiener near the cylinder gap!
You probably want to remember that. 
^^A4^^

 ^^A5^^

 ^^A6^^


“The Great Firewall” is an A+ term.
Fuck the CCP.
^^A7^^

German soldiers flying a US Confederate Flag. 1944

That took me a couple of seconds.
And...


^^A8^^

^^A9^^

That's such a wonderful idea. Somebody ought to sell kits so you can build them yourself. 
^^A10^^

^^A11^^


<>

There was a time before glasses, which explains many myths and legends.

<>
<>

CREATURES GREAT AND SMALL


Rare footage of the critically endangered Arabian Leopard

^^B1^^



Oh, hell yeah!
^^B2^^



^^B3^^

I found some more about this thing...
^^B4^^

A parasite mushroom growing out of a grasshopper.



^^B5^^


He's trying to figure out how to get his dick through that crack. Her basement is flooded.
^^B6^^


<>

You think you want me to shut up? Hell, I have to listen to myself even when I'm not talking.

<>
<>

OBJECTS OF INTEREST


Probably a border.
^^C1^^


Fool. 
^^C2^^

 ^^C3^^


 ^^C4^^

Her dog was a very messy drinker so she made a garden around the bowl.

^^C5^^


 Get it?
^^C6^^

This beach ball wanted to get out...and the screen door obliged...

^^C7^^

Quadcopter
And he does it barefoot!
^^C8^^

NOT YOUR AVERAGE SCULPTURES









 




^^C10+^^


<>

Don't you dare text me in that tone of voice.

<>
<>

PEOPLE DOING THINGS I CAN'T OR WON'T


^^D1^^

 ^^D2^^

 ^^D3^^

 
^^D4^^

We were all young once. 


 ^^D5^^

 Remember?

 ^^D6^^


<>

When he was a kid do you think Copernicus' friends call him Pernie or Cussie?

<>

<>

AND AWRY WE GO

And...

^^E1^^

I did love that movie.
My laugh out loud scene...

 Reminded me of this...
^^E2^^


Talk about telegraphing the outcome.
^^E3^^

Those guys probably learned how to lay block by watching my friend brick in his carport.
^^E5^^

Face tattoos are almost always a bad idea...

But getting a tat of a face on the cheap is just as bad...
 
^^E6+^^

Backstory! I demand a backstory!
 ^^E7^^

Well, that didn't work. 
^^E8^^
 No, don't give up. I had to watch it a dozen times before I got it.
I almost put it as a puzzle...it's that subtle. 
.
.
.
.
This is the last image so give it some more time.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Look very carefully and you will see a spider lowering itself down from the ceiling...
^^E9^^

<>
 <>

 <>

 <>



<>

 <>

 <>

<>

 <>


 <>

1 comment:

Steve said...

Puzzle: Broke glass

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive