About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Sunday, May 3, 2020

SUNDAY PANDEMIC UPDATE


 NEWS AND OBSERVATIONS

 Watch this rest of this wonderful lady's wonderful monologue here:
SOURCE: CLICK HERE
 ===

ON MASKS

 

 Rather dark that.
===


 "Go away."
===


 ===

ON STAYTHEFUCKATHOME



 ===

HOW ABOUT THESE TWO PRICKS

 



 THE LIGHTER SIDE OF THE PANDEMIC

 ===

"Mr. President we have to go now..."
 ===


 ===


 ===


 ===


Reminds me of armchair epidemiologists. 
===


Places Johnny Cash claims to have been in the song "I've been everywhere" vs the Covid-19 spread map. Coincidence???? 
===

 ===


*MNBT 


 ===


 [verification needed]
===


 *MNBT
===


 ===


 ===

 ===


 ===


I knew a guy who owned a huge garage and he told me that the small Toyota pickup simply didn't break.
===


 STAYTHEFUCKATHOME ACTIVITIES


 Film yourself doing silly shit like this...
===

He was trying to order a plain cheeseburger meal from McDonald's through DoorDash, and deselected all the extra stuff (onions, pickles, etc.) but accidentally deselected the Buns and Meat too, so he just paid $6 to have 2 pieces of American Cheese delivered to my apartment.
That got me thinking. Why not think of the absolutely dumbest shit to order. The stuff they have never delivered before. Become a legend...a McDonald's legend! 
===

Go fishing!
I think I read that in many places that barehanded fishing was illegal. Don't know why.
===

Let your kids take that art challenge...
 ===

Knit a weird mask...
 

PERSONAL UPDATE

Problems with my artwork at every step. My head must not be in the game.
Sometimes I catch myself having an evil desire to see covid numbers spike in areas that are opening up while their numbers are still on the rise. I know it's wrong and I'm working on it.
Appetite down to zero.
Stay safe and hug your kids for me.


No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive