About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Tuesday, May 26, 2020

TUESDAY PANDEMIC UPDATE






 Fake or not, This reminds me to re-read Defoe's "Journal of the Plague Year".
===


It's okay to be concerned about all the problems at once. We all have to do the smart things regardless.
===


People allowing "beliefs" to outweigh "facts" is the core of our problems.
===

IT'S ONLY A FUCKING MASK!


That is a fact. It's also a fact that asymptomatic people can spread the virus. Why risk it? Vanity? To prove your loyalty to Trump?







If seatbelts work why do we need airbags? And if airbags work why do we need seatbelts?





Just another proof that we have a failed school system.

I put anti-maskers in the exact same boat as those lunatics.
===

ABOUT MONEY

 ===


I don't begrudge him that. But then there's this...







At least be honest about what you support and why you support it. No system is perfect, they all have downsides and upsides. Don't try to keep a foot in two diametrically opposed views and don't mistake crony capitalism for capitalism.
====

FUCK CHINA



SOURCE: CLICK HERE 


 ===

GOVERNANCE





<>

Allergies right now are life’s way of playing “PSYCH”.
<>
<>




 ===


===


 I'm at that stage now.
===


Romanian sports minister reveals underwear on live TV
 ===


 ===

 Indeed.
===


 ===


 Who had Korean Flamethrower Squirrels for May?
===

 How absurd.
===


 ===


===



Dicks out for Covid


<>
I’m only up to Covid 15.

No Spoilers Please!

<>

<>


Make one of these...
 ===

COOK THINGS YOU HAVE NEVER COOKED BEFORE


Leftover Chinese food waffle


Mary had a little lamb. And I ate it.
 ===

Invent cool stuff...
===


NO PERSONAL UPDATE TODAY

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for making me laugh when I'm actually going FUCKING CRAZY!
Please let this damned pandemic ease up soon.
Townada

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive