About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Monday, June 1, 2020

M0NDAY PANDEMIC UPDATE



<>
[During quarantine]
Kidnapper: $25,000 by this Sunday if you want to see your kids again.
Me: How about $40,000 and you keep them til next weekend?

<>
<>


FOLLOW THE MONEY

People are accidentally throwing out their stimulus payments — because they look like junk mail.


===

PEOPLE WHO DIDN'T PAY ATTENTION IN SCHOOL





===

MISCELLANEOUS PANDEMIC NEWS

 ===

Nice.
===

===

===

===


<>
Looking back on it, it’s even funnier how those celebrities decided it was time to sing us that “Imagine” montage after being stuck inside for like 36 hours.

<>
<>


 



===


 ===


 ===


 ===

 ===

 ===


 ===



<>

The entire world is the kid in the back seat asking are we there yet. Politicians are the parent saying “soooo close” and scientists are the honest parent.

<>
<>


Try this...

===

I WANT YOU TO IMPROVE YOUR DANCE SKILLS. 
I'VE EVEN INCLUDED SOME TUTORIALS OF MY FAVORITES.







With wonderful sound:
SOURCE: CLICK HERE

Don't give up too early on this one...





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Trump should not be able to vote in Florida or avoid the 8.5% DC tax rate. He is not a Florida resident. The media needs to pick up on this. Him being a FL resident is just ANOTHER lie!

Anonymous said...

maybe more like tax evasion

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive