About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Tuesday, June 2, 2020

TUESDAY PANDEMIC UPDATE


The is a friend of my wife's who is a very good professional photographer. He has had his work bought by many major newspaper and magazine around the world.
He called my wife last night and asked if she knew anyone who could watch is back while he covered the riots. And, of course, she did.
===


I am there.
===

An interesting take on the problem...
This photo was taken in St. Paul.
 ===

TACTICS

A chillingly powerful visual.
That is how it is supposed to be done.


 ===

EXAMPLES FOR US ALL

An army of people cleans up in the aftermath in Minneapolis.
 ===

DEESCALATION


 ===

Iranians stand with the people of America.

And Muslims in America...
===

 ===


===

===

I'll leave you with this image...

<>
I’m calling them Accused Murder Hornets until I hear their side the story.
<>


===

When this is over don't forget to ask...
 ===

 ===

 GOVERNANCE

From 2015
 


 My wife follows Trump and I can assure you she is not "loyal."


===

Here are a couple of examples of leadership.
 And...

===

Another blast from the past.

<>
My wife's expectations of quarantine: She’ll clean out her closets, cupboards, and bookshelves. She’ll cook, bake, read, exercise, and catch up on paperwork.
The reality of quarantine: She's a 200lb blob of mashed potatoes on the couch with a hot pink Post-it note that says, “She tried.”
<>

<>
<>




 ===

===

 ===


 ===

 ===

 ===

How unique... 
But wait, it looks like there's another one of those in the background. 
===




<>
 ðŸŽ¶ Don’t stand so close to me🎶

CDC: He gets it.
<>


This guy recreates famous scenes from movies.






My favorite...

No personal update today.



No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive