About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Saturday, July 11, 2020

SATURDAY NEWS UPDATE


 ===

 ===

 ===

 ===

 ===

 ===

 CONTEXT: A devout Sikh will literally never cut their hair, it's considered altering God's design, but this doctor needs to wear a mask.
What about trimming his fingernails or getting his appendix out?
 ===

 ===

 ===

 ===

 ===

Think masks
=== 

 ===

=== 

 ===

 ===

===

 ===

Un-fucking-believable!
===

===

 ===

 ===

This from a movie I watched...
And there's the rub. Americans are convinced that their opinion can override scientific fact because they just don't understand science.
=== 

 Fuck the CCP
===

 ===

 ===

 ===

 ===

This man went complete berserk when asked why he wasn't wearing a mask.
Then the internet stepped in...



No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive