About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Thursday, July 9, 2020

THURSDAY NEWS UPDATE


===

If 2020 were lunch...
 ===

The bars reopened...
 ===

 So keep the logo and change the name to their word for Blackfeet.
Many years ago I was commissioned to paint a mural commemorating the signing of the peace treaty between the British based in Charleston and the Cherokee Nation based in Ashville. They met halfway in Saluda, SC. The British recorded every detail of signing including the fact that the Cherokee leadership was completely covered in a bright red pigment.
The Historical Society that hired me wanted me to paint them bright red. I protested. We compromised by having them bright red except for their faces.
Sort of like that.
===

 [verification needed]
===

 I hope you stupid motherfuckers had a good time before you directly caused us to lockdown again. And don't say you weren't warned.
===

 ===


But wait, there's more...
Why do people lie like that?
===

*MNBT 
===

 Satire.
===

*MNBT 
===

 ===

 ===

Pandora has had a hell of a year. 
===

 ===

Gun-Totting Karen
 ===

If I had my way...
 ===

 ===

It's only a .22...
 AND it's jammed!
===

 ===

 ===

Who is Trump standing on?
 ===

 ===

My wife is going to like that. 
===

Remember when the conservatives coined the slur "snowflake" for the whiners? Boy, have the tables turned.
 ===

What a great idea...I mean it! 
===

 ===

 ===

 ===

===






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Trump is standing on Mitch McConnell

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive