About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Tuesday, July 21, 2020

TUESDAY NEWS AND OBSERVATIONS


Why do I spend so much time and blog space on masks? Because it's THAT goddamn important. Maybe the most important topic in the world today.
"I found a study that shows masks don't work!"










Now you're talking!
 ===

RANDOM OBSERVATIONS

===


Yeah, who has an agenda?
 ===

 ===

===

The woman we all love to hate...
 
<>

 ===

Trump's entire administration focused on denying Covid-19, denying the danger, denying the effect, denying the resurgence, denying the statistics... and blaming Fauci for everything they are failing to do.  
===

Now fake news is any news that contradicts Trump. Have you ever heard him admit a mistake? Can his supporters name one lie he has told? Do you honestly think we are winning in our "war" against covid? 
===

Trump was visibly annoyed after a Fox News reporter corrected him on his false claim about Joe Biden
• President Donald Trump falsely claimed that presumptive Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden is seeking to abolish and defund the police.
• The claims were made in an interview with Fox News host Chris Wallace.
• Trump paused the interview to have aides search for comments on defunding the police in a summary of a charter between Biden and Sen. Bernie Sanders.
• Wallace said Trump couldn’t find any such statements because there weren’t any.
The Actual Interview
===





Governing done right! 
===

 ===

===

 ===

 ===


GOVERNANCE

===






The demise of the USA continues. 225K will be dead by November.  Millions and millions infected. 
And he's in charge.


No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive