About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Saturday, August 29, 2020

SATURDAY N&O


This is but one example of our collective shortcomings.

It took one real crisis to show what the American people are made of and we have surely come up lacking. God help us when global warming needs a universal response because half of you think it's a hoax caused by almost every scientist in the world just to get us all to drive electric cars or some such.





One university's response to irresponsible student anti-maskers.
 I would also remind them DAILY that they are the reason there is not sports. And why isn't there more peer shaming of such assholes?




The next step?
===

 ===

 
===


 I totally agree. I argued mightily that it was a mistake to outlaw the N-word because now we have no way of identying the bigots.




*MNBT 

 ===
 ===


There to make black protestors look bad.
 The guy that tried to burn down Trump's photo op church was too.




This is what a political bot looks like. Don't fall for it.


No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive