About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Sunday, October 25, 2020

SUNDAY #4323

 One Of My Very Own

<>


EMAIL: 

ralh.henry.at.folio.olio@gmail.com

<>



The first rule of fight club is we don't talk about fight club.

<>

FUN WITH LANGUAGE


^^A1^^

^^A2^^

^^A3^^

Polydactyly is a condition where a person is born with extra fingers or toes on one or both of their hands or feet. I don't have this condition.

^^A4^^

^^A5^^

^^A6^^

^^A7^^

^^A8^^

^^A9^^

^^A10^^

^^A11^^

^^A12^^

^^A13^^

^^A14^^

^^A15^^

^^A16^^

^^A17^^

^^A18^^

^^A19^^

^^A20^^

^^A21^^

THE LIGHTER SIDE OF THIS DUMPSTER FIRE





^^A22^^

<>

A bad carpenter blames his tools and goes into the messiah business.


<>
<>

RATHER UNIQUE PLACES


The rebuilding of Notre Dame







^^B1^^

USING GLASS IN INTERIORS








^^B2^^

The decay of such wonderful places depresses the shit out of me.


^^B2^^

<>

When Girl Scouts come to sell you cookies, you goddam buy cookies.


<>
<>

THE MINIATURE ARTIST HAS BEEN BUSY


And my favorite...
He seems to have gotten much more creative.
^^C^^

<>

Microwaves are just clocks that also heat food.


<>
<>

OBJECTS OF INTEREST


^^D1^^

Every boy needs a dog.
^^D2^^

^^D3^^

^^D4^^

^^D5^^

^^D6^^

I find shit like that all the time.
^^D7^^

This guy made a viral video and the cranberry juice maker bought him a truck.
^^D8^^

Wait for the surprise...
^^D9^^

Where the Pacific plate, meets the North American plate

One of the many cool geology features in the area. Vertically foliated schist and a quartz or quartzite intrusion.

^^D10^^
^^D11^^

A straight-up living breathing dinosaur.

^^D12^^

Hot Chocolate
If that doesn't load: CLICK HERE
^^D13^^

Pure class. San Jose picked Ozzy Wiesblatt in the NHL draft and the representative announced it in ASL because his mother is deaf.

^^D14^^

Austin man sprays woman with water during Black Lives Matter argument with a neighbor

You need sound for this Karen Repellent

Here are some of the comments:

She never learned to kink the hose. Rookie mistake.

For some context here, the woman pulls up and starts ranting about a neighbors BLM flag in front of his house.

Do you think that one day she’ll realize how bloody insane she is right now?

I think it's because she forgot to put the lotion on her skin.

Why are the supremacists always fucking embarrassing, horrible examples of their "master race"?

The first time a man has got her wet in a while I’d reckon.

It would have been better if she melted like the Wicked Witch of the West.

She reminds me of Miss Trunchbull in Matilda.


And my favorite:

“Is it 911?” She asked if the # for 911 was 911?!

^^D15^^

<>

<>


<>


<>


<>


<>


<>

<>


<>


<>





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A21: just pointing out the serious toe-gap of numbers 3 and 4.

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive