About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Friday, December 4, 2020

FRIDAY #4363

 One Of My Very Own

<>

Will Biden close churches?
<>

EMAIL: 

ralh.henry.at.folio.olio@gmail.com

<>


<>

LANGUAGE THAT MADE ME SMILE


^^A1^^

^^A2^^

^^A3^^

^^A4^^

^^A5^^

^^A6^^

^^A7^^

Remember him?
^^A8^^

^^A9^^

^^A10^^

^^A11^^

^^A12^^

^^A13^^

^^A14^^

<>

I asked my therapist who their therapist was and went to see them. I asked them the same thing until I got to the final boss therapist and defeated them with my train wreck of a life.


<>
<>

RATHER POWERFUL IMAGES


^^B1^^

Would it bother you to find out that was photoshopped? Tell me if this works for you: The difference between a real and a photoshopped image is the same as between a real touchdown and a touchdown scored on a video game.
They have many things in common, but they are not equal.
^^B2^^

^^B3^^

"Mexican Men on Their Way to Work"

A photo series by Alejandro Cartagena.






^^B4^^

Speaking of...
Wolverine's Mexican cousin, El Coyote.
^^B5^^

Okay.
^^B6^^

And the eggs stayed warm.
^^B7^^

^^B8^^

^^B9^^

Notice how no weight is put on her foot until she ascertains that it's safe.
^^B10^^

Gotthard Panorama Express, Switzerland

^^B11^^

The tension which those cables must require!
^^B12^^

<>

Despite all our accomplishments we owe our existence to a six-inch layer of topsoil and the fact that it rains.


<>
<>

PONDERABLES


^^C1^^

^^C2^^

^^C3^^

^^C4^^

Everything you need to know about corporate America.
^^C5^^

Just cut out the insurance companies billions in profit.
^^C6^^

^^C7^^

Think of all the advancements that conservatives have opposed...all of them.
Said to be true...
^^C8^^

Just in case you were thinking about naming it after an American.
^^C9^^

^^C10^^


<>

I'll never forget playing doctor with the girl next door. She would take one look at me and say, "Sorry, we don't take that insurance."


<>
<>

EXPECT THE UNEXPECTED


^^D1^^

That is a spoof on this...
But I still don't get it.
^^D2^^

^^D3^^

"What do you mean I shouldn't wear stripes on the safari tour?!"
^^D4^^

She is not amused.
^^D5^^

One of these vehicles is being piloted by an inebriated driver. Can you guess from this still which it is?

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
^^D6^^

Ethanol Rocket Surprise

Students, probably.
^^D7^^

Real? Hell, I don't know.
^^D8^^

"No, hand grenades are safe as long as you hold in this handle right here..."
^^D9^^

^^D10^^

"I forgot my keys."
^^D11^^

Yeah, it's a repost but who wouldn't like to see that more than once?
Watch the large white house. That's one way to get waterfront property.
^^D12^^

^^D13^^

Drone footage Arecibo Collapse


Want to hear it: CLICK HERE

^^D14^^


This is indistinguishable from a SNL skit.

If you would like to hear her deranged diatribe:

CLICK HERE
You know you are off the charts when Guigliani tries to calm you down.

^^D15^^


<>

<>


<>


I really like that clip.
<>


<>


<>


<>

<>


<>


<>



Dear Gentle Reader, If I forget and post a puzzle more than once I apologize in advance. It's not as easy as it looks.



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

75 eclairs
25 eclairs
8 eclairs. Remainder 1
2 eclairs remainder 2
1 + 2 =3 = 1 eclair

75+25+8+2+1=111 plus one wrapper.

Anonymous said...

Puzzle time: I think the keyword here is "shall". Sure, we can do the math to calculate how many it CAN be, but "shall" is a very specific word.
It is not "can", "could" "will".

Interesting.

Anonymous said...

Puzzle:..
I will assume the desired answer is the total number of eclairs you can get with 75 rupees. I am also assuming that you will not slide into a diabetic coma while eating the eclairs, ending the transaction.

75 rupees = 75 eclairs, and 75 wrappers
75 wrappers = 25 eclairs and 25 wrappers
25 wrappers = 8 eclairs and one wrapper left over for a total of 9 wrappers.
9 wrappers = 3 eclairs and 3 wrappers.
3 wrappers = 1 eclair and one wrapper.
So, Gentle Questioner, you can buy 75+25+8+3+1 eclairs => 112 eclairs with one wrapper left, along with some stomach distress.




Anonymous said...

C7 - Also true for weed.

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive