About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Sunday, June 13, 2021

SUNDAY #4554

 One Of My Very Own

<>

EMAIL: ralh.henry.at.folio.olio@gmail.com

<>


<>

I just need 8 to 12 hours of alone time in the morning and then I'm recharged and ready to tackle the day.


<>
<>

LANGUAGE FOR ALL OCCASIONS


                                                                                          *viewer contribution

^^A1^^

I'm that way about cleaning my studio. I used to do it naked but now that would just be embarrassing.

^^A2^^

If this pandemic has taught me anything it is that when it comes to mitigating climate change we are completely, totally, irrevocable fucked.

^^A3^^

The two secret words: TAKE OUT.

^^A4^^

[verification needed]

^^A5^^

^^A6^^

*I'm going back in time and kick my own ass.

^^A7^^

^^A8^^

^^A9^^

Oh, you think everybody knows this is bullshit? It's in almost every daily newspaper in America.

^^A10^^

^^A11^^

Both of his viewers are going to be very upset.

^^A12^^

^^A13^^

^^A14^^

SIGNS TO CONSIDER



I've never met a college graduate who refused to wear masks or get vaccines. Considering that, the signs make more sense.


*viewer contribution


"I messed about with the letters to piss people off." 

*viewer contribution

^^A 15- 18^^

<>

How many times can you subtract 10 from 100? Once. The next time you would be subtracting 10 from 90.


<>
<>

RANDOM BLOG FODDER


I tried to watch a Sci-Fi movie about humans boarding an alien spaceship.

They found naked people!

Complete with pubes and a nipple closeup.

Then they teased me for the rest of the movie.

^^B1^^

Speaking of...

^^B2^^

Have you ever seen my wife dance?

^^B3^^

That woman is an "idol".

^^B4^^

Striated Heron using a dead bug for fishing...

^^B5^^

Subaru with Exhaust Jack

I bet that's great in sand, mud, and uneven ground.

^^B6^^

^^B7^^

She figured this was the appropriate way to tell him.

^^B8^^

Kids will copy everything...including racism.

^^B9^^

I did shit like that all the time.

^^B10^^

Ancient Roman ruins in Tunisia - Baptism basin of Basilica of St. Vitale, Sbeitla 

^^B11^^

^^B12^^

Is that thing doing what I've tried and failed to do so many times?

^^B13^^

<>

Why the hell is anal bleaching not called "changing your ringtone"?


<>
<>

HUMANS EXERTION


^^C1^^

At least he tried.

^^C2^^

Time for that nose job!

^^C3^^

But not everyone screws up...

^^C4^^

I agree.

^^C5^^

^^C6^^

Iron deficiency?

She's got some real pressing issues.

^^C7^^

Perfection.

Absolutely beautiful. I prefer women whose ass isn't half their body mass.

Case in point...

^^C8^^


Be all you can be...

A few good men, indeed.

^^C9^^

Escape of the Year

And it never occurred to him to pull his pants up so he could run faster.

^^C10^^

Guy stepped outside to check on his wife and kids...

A life well-lived.

^^C11^^

<>

<>


<>


<>


<>


Try this one on for size: God got tired and had to rest. Take as long as you like. Tired. God.

<>


????

<>

<>


<>




<>


<>

Here I am in Goose Bay Labrador when I got the news I was being transferred to Germany.

By the time I arrived in Goose Bay, there wasn't a nuclear weapon on the base so I was assigned to sweep the tunnel that ran for miles up under all the barracks until new orders could be cut.

*That's not it but it was similar.


No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive