One Of My Very Own
You can never get PTSD if the trauma never ends.
GREAT FUN WITH LANGUAGE
I received this comment:
"Beatles Without Words is available on Spotify. Probably with a free account."
I think that's the album. I was talking about a full-length movie that required dozens of projectors both slide and motion. The rack holding all the projectors filled the theater from floor to ceiling with only a small opening for the audience to get to their seats. It was stated that during the performance we were exposed to over a million images.
I think the vegetable mister at the grocery store should have thunder and rain sound effects.
OBJECTS OF INTEREST
Have you ever heard of a cash cow?
That's a cash crow.
If you want to make a tire swing for your small child use a motorcycle tire like the one in the clip.
Disassemble a high voltage line the most metal way possible.
100-million-year old bee embedded in amber.
Did you know you can cure egg yolks in salt?
1. Place a 1/2 inch thick layer of salt in the bottom of a non-reactive container.
2. Use the back of a spoon to create divots for each egg yolk. They can be relatively close together, but the egg yolks should be at least 1/4 inch apart at the sides.
3. Separate eggs, being careful not to puncture the yolk. Remove as much egg white as possible and place the yolks in the divots.
4. Cover the eggs completely with salt so that you can no longer see any yellow.
5. Place the salt-covered yolks in the refrigerator to cure for 1 week.
6. Remove the yolks, dust off the salt, and wrap the yolks in cheesecloth.
7. Hang the yolks to dry, in the refrigerator or in a cool dark place (under 10°c or 50°f). Dry for 7 to 10 days.
During my neverending struggle to organize my studio I ran across these.
I haven't owned an SLR camera in 25 years.
Just another reason not to be a turtle.
Over 20-years later and ISS is still growing.
I don't care if you call it a gun problem, a mental health problem, a security problem, or an education problem - something has to be done. We have to act. Pick a reason and DO SOMETHING!
If you think it's a security problem then fund more guards. If you think it's a mental health problem fund more therapists. But we must end this terror.
I had a friend who built movie sets. When there was a scene inside an old store they would print out old labels and tape them over the labels of new cans. At one time he had to do hundreds of them.
How is that even possible?
Water wheel spit roast
Do you remember the really long clip above about blowing up the power lines? Well, it had fewer MBs than this clip. Do we really need such high quality? My blog host site will only allow me to post clips of less than 5 MBs.
I'm so glad there aren't any more posts about the Suez Canal. Apparently, that ship has sailed.
It has occurred to me that there are a whole bunch of people out there who hate anything and everyone that is different from themselves. These people don't realize how very boring life would be without diversity...in every aspect of life.
The look on his face - and he can't even get mad.
Can't you just smell that?
That reminded me of this old clip...
The South has the worse education system.
I hope you didn't give up on that too soon.