About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Friday, August 13, 2021

FRIDAY #4615

 One Of My Very Own

<>

EMAIL: 

ralh.henry.at.folio.olio@gmail.com

<>

<>

PEOPLE NOT LIKE YOU AND ME


^^A1^^

^^A2^^

^^A3^^

^^A4^^

^^A5^^

And...

^^A6^^

And...

^^A7^^

^^A8^^

Could that possibly work?

^^A9^^

^^A10^^

^^A11^^

<>

My wife told me that our neighbor gave his wife Martha flowers every day and that I should do that also. So the next day I gave Martha a dozen roses and my wife still got mad.


<>
<>

ON NAUGHTY BITS


I once had a girlfriend in Germany who would sit right in front of me to take off her bra. She would drop the shoulder straps, pull down the cups, then turn the whole contraption around to release the clasps. When she pulled down the cups her breasts would spring up sort of like that woman's butt cheeks above. I will never, ever forget that spring back.

^^B1^^

"It's not worth it"?

^^B2^^

^^B3^^

She even sits with a man spread.

^^B4^^

I demand that be taught in sex ed!

^^B5^^

Speaking of...

Oh, I think they knew exactly what they were doing.

^^B6^^

Titties make everything better.

^^B7^^

The cutest bartender I saw had a diamond stud in her nose. She explained that it had a small disc on the tip of the stud that was inserted under the skin. I asked if it hurt when installed and she told me she had five and none of them involved pain of any kind. She then showed me the three on her wrist. I very timidly asked, "May I be so bold as to ask you where the fifth one is?" And she immediately lifted up her blouse to reveal her perfect belly button with several piercings including a diamond stud. I gapped embarrassingly and mumbled, "That's...that's the most beautiful thing I have ever seen." And I meant it.

^^B8^^

Kids these days...god bless them.

^^B9^^

^^B10^^

I would like to have seen that.

^^B11^^

<>

My teenage daughters treated me like a God. They acted like I didn't exist until they needed something.


<>
<>

THE MANIPULATION OF THINGS


My photoshopping friend did this for me.

A closeup...


Here's another...

*Viewer contributions

^^C 1-2^^

Remember this manipulation?

^^C3^^

Modern warfare would be impossible without this...

^^C4^^

Natural Volcanic glass Obsidian is produced from felsic lava...or so I'm told.

^^C5^^

Advertising Tips

^^C6^^

^^C7^^

^^C8^^

^^C9^^

The "ice" is all plastic and they get the glass to sweat with a mister.

My ex-wife was an account manager for an ad agency. When it came time for the final shoot she spent hours wiping fingerprints off of every object to be used.

^^C10^^

Remember when people thought that entertaining the eye was important?


^^C11^^

<>

Have you ever wondered how many people have masturbated while thinking of you? Siblings don't count.


<>
<>

QUESTIONABLE BEHAVIOR


^^D1^^

The most hated aspect of the game.

In most sports, grown men try to hide the fact that the opponent hurt them.

^^D2^^

^^D3^^

 Leviticus 19:28, which says, ”You shall not make...any marks on you: I am the Lord.”

^^D4^^

^^D5^^

I remember that movie.

^^D6^^

*Viewer contribution

^^D7^^

Police blocked off the road for a fatal crash scene. Someone tried to drive through it anyway.

^^D8^^

I'm pretty sure that you are not supposed to stand that close to them.

^^D9^^

Instant karma...

^^D10^^

Remember when white people lost their fucking minds seeing a black guy with their cap on any other way except having the bill sticking straight out the front?

But it seems like white men go ape shit over ANY deviation of the norm. But you want to know what I find ridiculous? Ties.

Ties have long outlived any usefulness they ever had. It's a ribbon grown men tie around their neck and they all tie it in the exact same knot.

And you wear a jacket with fake buttons on the sleeve.

And there are real buttons that you aren't allowed to use.

All of those things are much more stupid than how you wear the bill of your cap.

^^D11^^

<>

<>


<>


CAT-apult?

<>


<>


<>


<>

<>


<>




<>


<>

----------------------------

"FUCK AROUND AND FIND OUT."

Well, we are finding out. It's time to pay the Covid Piper and this time he demands the lives of our babies. And this latest nightmare was preventable.


Pick any measure - Standardized tests, SAT scores, admittance to college, etc, and the South performs poorly...more poorly than any other area in the US. So it shouldn't surprise anyone that we are too stupid to see the benefits of vaccines.

NOTE: I know other non-southern states have problems.







That has got to be one of the dumbest things I've ever read. Fox has spent a year and a half downplaying EVERY mitigation strategy (FUCKING AROUND) and now when we have to add more mitigation measures because people heed Fox's misinformation and shun vaccines and even masks (FINDING OUT) they blame Biden!
------------

If you want to blame Biden for something blame him for abandoning thousands of loyal allies in Afghanistan with the Taliban closing in. We owe it to them to get them out NOW because we are about to have another Vietnam moment!

BTW: The US seems to lose a lot of wars. As far back as Korea we fought to a draw. We lost Vietnam. And now we losing Afghanistan after TWENTY YEARS! But don't get me wrong. I'm the guy who never wanted to go into Afghanistan. We wanted Bin Laden out. He was our enemy...not the Afghans. As soon as he was gone we should have been gone but not before telling the Afghans that if they allowed Bin Laden back in we would destroy every bridge, water treatment plant, power generation plant, and airport in the country.

<>

For a short while, I toyed with using words in my painting. 



Jasper Johns painted many pieces with letters and numbers. He attended the same university as I.



5 comments:

Steve said...

Puzzle:

Central
Admiral
Floral

Anonymous said...

"3 deaths linked to getting vaccinated" fake news with no source cited.

Between December 2020 and July 19th, 2021, VAERS received 6,207 reports of death (0.0018% of doses) among people who got a vaccine.
VAERS = CDC

Anonymous said...

"3 deaths linked to getting vaccinated" fake news with no source cited.
Between December 2020 and July 19th, 2021, VAERS received 6,207 reports of death (0.0018% of doses) among people who got a vaccine. Low but not 3.
VAERS = CDC
Regarding the cost of health care (think insulin) ’Trump signed four executive orders designed to get prescription drugs to low-income patients at a cheaper price. Biden paused all of them.'
https://www.westernjournal.com/humiliation-biden-stopped-

Ralph Henry said...

So who's citing fake news with no source cited?
So what you want me to believe is that all those doctors on TV telling us that none of the patients in their ICUs are vaccinated are...what...lying?

Anonymous said...

The source was cited. It is VAERS the CDC's own vaccine reporting system. Not sure about those in ICUs but more like ~25% hospitalized are vaccinated.
The EudraVigilance database reports that through July 17, 2021 there are 18,928 deaths and 1,823,219 injuries reported following injections of four COVID-19 shots:
COVID-19 MRNA VACCINE MODERNA (CX-024414)
COVID-19 MRNA VACCINE PFIZER-BIONTECH
COVID-19 VACCINE ASTRAZENECA (CHADOX1 NCOV-19)
COVID-19 VACCINE JANSSEN (AD26.COV2.S)
Maybe an older but more reliable report from Europe.
https://www.precisionvaccinations.com/european-agency-confirms-covid-19-vaccine-fatalities
Just because the MSM (including Fox) does’t report side effects it doesn’t mean they don’t exist.
That said, IMHO its best to get vaccinated but it is hardly without some risk which should be assessed by each individual based on “the science” and not twitter posts or MSM.

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive