About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Saturday, August 21, 2021

SATURDAY #4623

 One Of My Very Own

<>

EMAIL: 

ralh.henry.at.folio.olio@gmail.com

<>

<>


<>

WORDS TO PONDER


*Viewer contribution

^^A1^^

^^A2^^

^^A3^^

^^A4^^

^^A5^^

"People are bitching about a vaccine passport but I've had one for years. It lives next to my regular passport. I've traveled to some exotic locations and was warned by my doctor that I might not be allowed back home easily if I can't show I'm vaccinated against some exotic diseases like yellow fever." 

^^A6^^

Tragic, of course, but do people really have rugs like that anymore?

^^A7^^

What a great headline!

^^A8^^

^^A9^^

Canadians.

^^A10^^

Nip mischief in the bud.

^^A11^^

^^A12^^

<>

I'm not saying your cat doesn't care about you…

I'm saying that if Lassie was a cat, Timmy would still be in that well.


<>
<>

ART AND THE ARTY


How long will it take you to figure out what this is?

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

How clever. I bet he gets a bunch of comments on that.

^^B1^^

Said to be new Banksy's...





I really like the way he used existing structures.

^^B 2-6^^

12 x 12, Lorenzo Linthout






I painted a mural of windows one time. I hope to share it with you soon.

^^B7^^

<>

Characters in werewolf movies always develop heightened senses and sex drives and cravings for raw meat and never develop the urge to spend all day playing with squeaky chew toys.


<>
<>

WOULD YOU LOOK AT THAT


Relax, it's weekend.

Can't you just smell the beach air?

^^C1^^

Well, I think I spotted your problem.

^^C2^^

Ancient Inuit carved whalebone sunglasses

^^C3^^

^^C4^^

Happy 84th birthday to legendary American film star Dustin Hoffman. Voted by acting school classmates as “Least Likely To Succeed”.

Hoffman went on to win two Oscars for roles in Kramer vs. Kramer and Rain Man. Known for his versatility, he starred in The Graduate, Midnight Cowboy, Little Big Man, Lenny, All the President’s Men, and Tootsie.

I thought Little Big Man was a masterpiece.

^^C5^^

^^C6^^

In the Kanto region, Hakone is a prominent tourist destination and resort area. It's in Kanagawa Prefecture's southwest corner, roughly 80 to 100 kilometers southwest of Tokyo.

Hakone is one of the most popular places for Japanese and international tourists searching for a break from Tokyo, thanks to its hot springs, natural beauty, and a view of nearby Mount Fuji across Lake Ashinoko. Mt Fuji, as seen from the southeastern coast of Lake Ashinoko, is undoubtedly the most iconic view in the area. Hakone Sightseeing Boats' pirate ship-shaped boats add to the enjoyment.

*There's a good chance that ship has a stuffed alligator with a clock in its mouth in the captain's quarters.

^^C7^^

I thought that was his cell phone, but he’s holding Nintendo Switches.

^^C8^^

Does it bother anyone else that he didn't take out the bottom screw?

^^C9^^

Forest fire in Greece seen from a passing ferry.

It was stated that this is not a "passing" ferry but is being used to evacuate people.

At first, I thought there was a big screen TV in the front of the boat showing film of the fire.

^^C10^^

^^C11^^

The detail about ET that they left out of the final cut...

Here is a rehearsal with Drew Barrymore's stand in...

*MNBT

^^C12^^

Installing a sprinkler tube

They once ran a phone cable through the forest to my home with one of those. It cut right through the roots of all the trees without even slowing down.

^^C13^^

<>

When my wife finally saw The Godfather she got all excited by the idea that you can get a free fish in the mail.


<>
<>

THINGS THAT I WOULD ONLY ATTEMPT FOR A GREAT DEAL OF MONEY...UPFRONT


This gets funnier every time you look at it...

And remember - he's being filmed and then it's shared with the entire world.

^^D1^^

I find no humor in that. I would call Child Protective Services.

^^D2^^

My wife has a lot of drugs that will cure that.

^^D3^^

^^D4^^

^^D5^^

The best-laid plans...

"Higher than NASA."

^^D6^^

Discretion is the better part of valor.

^^D7^^

It's a guy thing.

^^D8^^

My wife has organized and/or participated in countless of fundraisers for charity.

Here they faked a funeral for a local rather famous gay guy and my wife walked to the front of the stage and announced, "He should taste the tit at least once" then went over to the casket, lifted him up, and did that. She is a funny lady.

One of my favorite fundraisers for a community theater was a drag queen contest made up of well-known personalities in the area - including the sheriff, mayor, State Senators, TV personalities, etc. My wife was not only the emcee but would allow them to use clothing out of her store. The theater did all the make-up, a nail shop did their nails, etc. Well, a TV weatherman was very nervous as they waited backstage, and seated in the waiting room with him was a State Senator who had a bottle of booze with him. The weatherman was a teetotaler but was talked into having a few shots. By the time it was his turn on stage the weatherman was so fucking drunk he fell off the stage! The next morning my wife and I made a bet on whether he would make it to work for the early show...and he did! And he was still wearing the long fake bright red nails.

^^D9^^

Who could resist?

^^D10^^

<>

<>


<>


<>


<>


<>


<>

<>


<>




<>


Remember that town where I painted my first large mural?

Well, they called me back to paint the five most famous people from that county. This is it.

Sorry for the awful image but it's all I could find.

(l to r) Andrew Jackson, the Father of Gynecology, Elliot Springs, some opera singer, and Charles Duke.


No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive