About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Friday, September 17, 2021

FRIDAY #4650

 One Of My Very Own

<>

EMAIL: 

ralh.henry.at.folio.olio@gmail.com

<>

I WAS WRONG!

France did not abandon nuclear power after Chernobyl.

<>

<>


<>

If the Unabomber was so smart, why did he pick such a suspicious name?


<>
<>

FUN WITH LANGUAGE


On my ashes box, I could have etched: In loving memory of a man. Not this man, another one.

^^A1^^

For my British friend...

^^A2^^

^^A3^^

Fucking With Snails: Science Edition

^^A4^^

A must-have for all real Star Wars fans...

^^A5^^

HAHAHABANANAHA!

All I can visualize are thousands of Spreadnecks packing their bags and heading south.

^^A6^^

We are under tremendous stress, Gentle Readers. Please seek help if you feel yourself losing control.

^^A7^^

*Viewer Contribution

^^A8^^

There have been studies about that very thing and it seems driving brings out aggressiveness in all of us.

^^A9^^

Another for my British friends.

^^A10^^

Or better yet do as I did - be your own boss (BYOB).

^^A11^^

It's amazing to me how Christians can thank god for saving their Aunt Martha but not blame him for murdering soon-to-be 700,000 of their countrymen.

^^A12^^

^^A13^^

^^A14^^

<>

My wife has nothing in common with people who answer “How are you”, with “Can’t complain.”


<>

*In Texas, consistency is not a virtue -

I do what I want and you do what I want is a virtue.

<>

PONDERABLES


^^B1^^

*Verification Required

^^B2^^

Let's hear it right from the horse's mouth:

^^B3^^

And, yes, predictably, I lay this whole abortion hysteria at the feet of a religion based on a book that said not one word about abortion.


77% of Americans want to keep abortions legal.

There is no difference between the rate of abortions of Republicans and Democrats.



^^B5^^

^^B6^^

^^B7^^

^^B8^^

^^B9^^

^^B10^^

^^B12^^

<>

Twitter is like if every 20 minutes a clown kicks your door open and yells, “WELL IT GOT WEIRDER!”


<>
<>

WOULD YOU LOOK AT THAT


^^C1^^

^^C2^^

What would happen if one of those pedestrians looked into the projector?

^^C3^^

Real-time interactive football wall.

^^C4^^

Does anybody want to guess as to what this means?

^^C5^^

I would like to see a mirror on the floor so you can glance down to see what's happening over your head.

^^C6^^

Let's take another look at this extreme lesbian sex.

^^C7^^

I prefer not to send you to another site but many videos are just too large to upload.

^^C8^^

Magnus Effect 

^^C9^^

That piece of PVC is a stroke of genius.

^^C10^^

Guess what this is.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

It's a Mcdonald's.

^^C11^^

The future is now.

^^C12^^

I don't know where or what this is but it looks rather sad.

^^C13^^

<>

<>
<>

RONA THOUGHTS OF OTHERS


More Americans have now died of covid than died of the Spanish Flu at the beginning of the last century.

===
===
===
===
===
===

He is most definitely mocking the anti-vaxxers.

===
===
===
===
===

<>

<>


<>


<>


<>


<>


<>

<>


<>



*Remember these are British.

<>


Remember the paper rack artifact that I preserved from an old school? Well, I dismantled it and used the wood.

I made a Treasure Chest.

Beer can for scale.

I plan to fill it with personal items that my grandson might find interesting. Things like my first baseball glove, parts from missiles, mugs from Germany, etc.



I braced it up so he doesn't break it when he fornicated with some big tithed Goth girl in college on top of it.

I even gave it massive casters to facilitate mobility.




1 comment:

Burgervan said...

C5: Double FISTING! hahaha

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive