About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Friday, September 24, 2021

FRIDAY #4657

 One Of My Very Own

<>

EMAIL: 

ralh.henry.at.folio.olio@gmail.com

<>

<>

PONDERABLES


^^A1^^

^^A2^^

^^A3^^

*There ought to be an automatic age limit. I'm thinking six. After that it should be illegal to sing or have sung that stupid ass song.

^^A4^^

Did you notice how the font treated the "ST" pairs? What's up with that?

^^A5^^

That is my ironclad rule. The last time I broke it was when I was a pallbearer at a funeral and had to ride in the limo. After standing for an hour and a half in the sun I asked the funeral director when we could leave and he said, "Any time you want, but you might want to give your condolences to the mother." So I went over and said, "I'm so sorry for your loss" and she beamed a wide smile and said, "Oh, don't be sorry! He's with Jesus now!"

^^A6^^

Man, we've been doing funerals all wrong!

^^A7^^

It makes about as much sense to blame all Muslims for 9/11 as to blame all white people for 1/6.

^^A8^^

^^A9^^

I would imagine that those rumble strips have saved countless lives.

^^A10^^

<>

That unidentified liquid in the vegetable drawer.


<>
<>

ITEMS OF INTEREST


But with all that debris hanging down on the other side what do you do with such a hole?

^^B1^^

The way he looks at the camera to make sure you're paying attention.

^^B2^^

That is cool as shit!

^^B3^^

That is one very cute child!

^^B4^^

So technically he could be awakened right now.

^^B5^^

Those zany fanatics.

^^B6^^

See any Hearts of Stone?

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Here's a hint:

HAHAHABANANAHA!

(I made that myself.)

^^B7^^

Do you think they are making a movie? Notice the rope wrapped around headboard. Anybody?

^^B8^^

My wife has been canning soup of late.

^^B9^^

Loket Castle is a 12th-century Gothic-style castle about 12 kilometers from Karlovy Vary on a massive rock in the town of Loket, Karlovarský kraj, Czech Republic.

*I would spend all my time examining the joints in the woodwork and stones of the walls. I would want to know everything there was to know about their construction techniques.

^^B10^^

Whoever suggested this did a marvelous job. It's breathtaking.

^^B11^^

Black Girl With Pearl [Ode to Vermeer], 2018

The original...

^^B12^^

It was a shampoo commericial.

^^B13^^

Pillars of Creation

That is a stunningly beautiful video.

^^B14^^

He would understand why I install key packets all over the country.

^^B15^^

This is how it was described:

"She’ll be dripping with pleasure this summer with Crescendo, the bendable smart vibrator from MysteryVibe that hits all the right spots! Bend it to reach and precisely stimulate the G-spot and clit to give her explosive orgasms like never before. Take your sex life to the next level by live controlling her orgasms with the super-smart app. Crescendo is also 100% waterproof so you can get wet & wild in the shower or bath."

*I can remember many decades ago how turned on my wife and I would get just reading sex aids ads.

^^B16^^

<>

Every month is Pride Month if you allow yourself to be consumed by hubris.


<>
<>

PEOPLE I WOULD LIKE TO MEET


I would ask this guy if his mustache has some magic quality.

^^C1^^

My wife and I still do stunts like that. If I ever met those two I would tell them to never stop being silly.

^^C2^^

Monica Bellucci (1990s)

If I met her I would ask her how many fat guys' dicks she had to suck.

^^C3^^

I would want to know what was their best-case scenario.

^^C4^^

I find the whole idea of golf stupid but at least it gets people off their asses.

^^C5^^

We've all known children like this...

Here she was at the last wedding giving a warning shot across the bow...

^^C6^^

I would ask these guys about "riding on air" as their foundation for shunning motor vehicles. Do any of you good people know anything about that?

^^C7^^

If I'm not mistaken, the guy on the right is the famous artist. I would ask him why the person who paints him isn't the famous artist.

^^C8^^

I would just want to shake this guy's hand.

^^C9^^

I would ask him what else he learned in college.

^^C10^^

I would ask him if he thought tossing the shoe back would make matters better.

^^C11^^

This is that old fake film about wearing a mask...

And then there's the escalator guy...

^^C12^^

<>

After therapy, my insurance plan only covers my friends and family.


<>
<>

A CREATURES GREAT AND SMALL THAT I'M ACTUALLY PROUD OF


Here's my take: He drowns a victim that then sinks to the bottom. The gator takes a bite every now and then and while doing so scoops up some of the river bed. The arrowheads and shit were in the river bed.

^^D1^^

The pygmy marmoset (Cebuella pygmaea) lives in the rainforests of the Western Amazon Basin.

 It measures about 4 to 6 inches (10 to 15 centimeters) long and weighs about 4 ounces (99 grams), and is one of the smallest primates in the world.

^^D2^^

*MNBT

^^D3^^

So a few of them had birth defects that looked like eyes and they lived longer thus mating more. Soon they all have eyespots.

^^D4^^

Imagine a caveman seeing this then stumbling across huge fossilized bones and thinking there is such a thing as dragons.

^^D5^^

Rare Fossil of a Lepidolite Fish 

Jeez. My stupid ass thought Lepidolite was a kind of fish. It's a stone used by people who think they imbue magical powers.

^^D6^^

HUMAN/ANIMAL INTERACTION


There are two kinds of bee people: The Haters...

*Notice how the bees knew to go for the head.

^^D7^^

And the bee lovers...

^^D8^^

After struggling all the way down the canal, this...

Do you think that walk board is placed there for that very purpose?

^^D9^^

"Hey, Y'all film me while I pick up this porcupine..."

^^D10^^

Little Red Riding Hood costume

The way the dog looks at her.

^^D11^^

CURRENT EVENTS


===
===
Salad? I've got a better idea...
===
===

That just might work.


<>

<>


<>


I'm not sure it escaped unscathed.

<>

<>


<>

Pay attention...

<>

<>


<>


I hope you haven't seen this before...


<>


City Parks brought me in to paint a mural in an all-black section of Columbia. When I started painting these young men stopped their basketball game and asked if they could help.

We finished in 45 minutes.




5 comments:

Fardygardy said...

^^A8^^
Should say, "It makes about as much sense to blame all Muslims for 9/11 as to blame all REPUBLICANS for 1/6."

Except it seems beyond your current state to say that. Sad.

Ralph Henry said...

Dear Fardygardy, No, I blame people for still being Republicans after 1/6.

Anonymous said...

Puzzle Time: The lessor (lesser) of two evils.

Anonymous said...

B2 - Oh, I was paying attention.
Raul

Anonymous said...

Love the MLK mural.
Raul

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive