About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Saturday, September 25, 2021

SATURDAY #4658

 One Of My Very Own

<>

EMAIL: 

ralh.henry.at.folio.olio@gmail.com

<>

<>

FUN WITH LANGUAGE


^^A1^^

^^A2^^

Wait till he gets a load of the Church of England.

^^A3^^

^^A4^^

^^A5^^

^^A6^^

^^A7^^

^^A8^^

^^A9^^

^^A10^^

^^A11^^

<>

My principal used to call me "The Computer". It had nothing to do with intelligence. He just knew I went to sleep if left unattended for 15 minutes.


<>
<>

PEOPLE UNLIKE THE REST OF US


"The problem is the detonator right here..."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

With sound:

^^B1^^

Lesbian sex is so complicated...

^^B2^^

^^B3^^

^^B4^^

How could this not embarrass you?

^^B5^^

^^B6^^

When the beat doesn't drop...

^^B7^^

<>

Marriage: Because you didn't know that you wanted to get rid of your favorite recliner.


<>
<>

OBJECTS OF INTEREST


^^C1^^

DOGS?!?!?!

SNAILS?!?!?!

^^C2^^

Guess what happens next.

A. You have no idea.

B. There is no way to foresee what is about to happen.

C. You've never seen anything like this.

D. Just give up and let me show you the goddamn video.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

^^C3^^

When I watch a movie I WATCH the movie. Do you see anything odd about this scene?

Those two men are supposed to be shooting at one another. One of them was shot dead yet neither gun is pointing toward his opponent.

^^C4^^

^^C5^^

<>

"I'm gonna wing it"

- Something I most definitely should not wing.


<>
<>

AMAZING PLACES


^^D1^^

The dark band in this ice core from the West Antarctic Ice Sheet Divide is a layer of volcanic ash that settled on the ice approximately 21,000 years ago.

^^D2^^

U.S. Route 50 in Nevada.

I drove that very stretch of highway and if I'm not mistaken I stopped right in the middle of the road to take a pee. I could see for miles in both directions and mine was the only vehicle.

^^D3^^

NASA's Voyager probes, launched in 1977 and now far beyond our planetary neighborhood, have been surfing sidereal breaks for 44 years. But they still check in now and again to see how we are doing back here on Earth. You can check in on their known status anytime—updated every 500 milliseconds or thereabouts.

I was blown away by that.

^^D4^^

^^D5^^

Douglas County (CO) Search and Rescue

It's normally for human rescue but I bet after various trials and errors this design was deemed most efficient.

^^D6^^

One World Trade Center Windows on the World Restaurant

I would think a reservation would have taken years.

^^D7^^

<>

What would deer use for bait if they hunted humans?

Confederate flags.


<>
<>

MORE SERIOUS MATTERS


Oh yeah?

^^E1^^

^^E2^^

^^E3^^

^^E4^^

And...

^^E5^^

And that is EXACTLY how we got in the mess.

^^E6^^

^^E7^^

^^E8^^

CURRENT EVENTS


EMT tells you how it is...
===
===
===
===
===

<>

<>


<>


<>


<>


<>


<>

<>


<>




<>

A very rich guy that had already funded a half dozen of my murals wanted his driveway and garage floor painted to look like cobblestone. I figured I owed him.

At one point I needed the 1956 Mercedes backed out of the garage and instead of bothering him I just sat in the driver's seat, stuck my leg out the door, and while I pushed with my foot I looked over my right shoulder. When I slammed on the brakes in a panic the door was only an inch from being ripped off by that post.


No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive