About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Sunday, September 26, 2021

SUNDAY #4659

One Of My Very Own

<>

EMAIL: 

ralh.henry.at.folio.olio@gmail.com

<>

These are the main clues from a delightful NYT Crossword. You simply rearrange the capitalized letters to answer the question. The answers will appear in the Puzzle Time section far below.


1. 2004 film about a group of MALIGNERS

2. It might be put on for stage PAGEANTRIES

very4. Many relationships are INSTIGATED on one

5. Healthy eaters may give this A WIDE BERTH

6. They can be NOISELESS while stalking prey

7. Explorers of the UNTRAVERSED

8. Writing done GRAPHICALLY

9. The Trojans lacked the FORESIGHT to turn this down

10. You might be MARVELING AT this as it whizzes by

*I found that last one the most difficult because I had never heard of it...or rather I couldn't remember ever hearing of it.

<>

<>

WHY INSURANCE RATES 

ARE SO HIGH


^^A1^^

^^A2^^

^^A3^^

^^A4^^

^^A5^^

Maybe that is why all those steel mills keep spewing out those molten rods.

^^A6^^

^^A7^^

^^A8^^

^^A9^^

^^A10^^

^^A11^^

^^A12^^

<>

I like how before you see a movie they show a little PSA begging everyone to act normal.


<>
<>

ITEMS THAT MADE ME SMILE...

A LITTLE


^^B1^^

^^B2^^

I belch them away.

^^B3^^

The look on her face.

^^B4^^

All things Ralph...

^^B5^^

I think they are movie characters. I was just amused by the look on his face.

^^B6^^

^^B7^^

^^B8^^

Larry Bird?

^^B9^^

A colorblind guy wanted something colornormies couldn't see...

I see shit. I only posted it because of their use of the word "colornormies".

^^B10^^

^^B11^^

Here's what spooked her...

^^B12^^

^^B13^^

????

^^B14^^

^^B15^^

Think Texas.

^^B16^^


<>

Everybody has been talking about your paranoia.


<>
<>

MISCELLANEOUS BLOG FODDER



This came without a source. Do any of you people know anything about this?

*Verification Required

^^C1^^

It was raining.

^^C2^^

Discover a plesiosaur vertebra - around 80 million years old

That's A LOT of work!

^^C3^^

Interrogation of person who was actually a victim, and had been shot in the face twice.

^^C4^^

Why would you put a bullet inside a hammer?

Find out here: 

^^C5^^

Many states, including mine, insure that every school gets the same amount of money per student. The rub comes with the PTAs of affluent schools raising tens of thousands of dollars that PTAs in poor schools are unable to do.

^^C6^^

I SHOULD HAVE THOUGHT OF THAT! In the old days, I would bet my $1000 against a conspiracy theorist's $100 that what they claimed never happened. I never lost a dime.

I would bet my house, land, and all my outbuildings that this guy is speaking total bullshit. Does anybody want to take my bet? No? Why not?

Give it a listen...I dare you.
VIDEO LINK

*The painting in the background.

I bet this guy really likes that painting...

A psychiatrist could make a career out of that guy.

^^C7^^

Witnessing childbirth for the first time...

She's clenching every part of her body.

She is about to double down on birth control.

^^C8^^

My balls hurt just watching that.

^^C9^^

<>

What kind of God would put the poo part next to the sex part?


<>
<>

OPINIONS WORTH SHARING


I know that most of you people loathe political posts. But I don't think the state negating a woman's right to make decisions about her body is political...it's moral.

But I will try very hard to make this the last post that states my views on the matter.

^^D1^^

^^D2^^

^^D3^^

^^D4^^

^^D5^^

^^D6^^

^^D7^^

^^D8^^

^^D10^^

<>

<>


<>


<>


<>


<>


<>

<>


There's a honeymoon joke in there someplace.

<>



1. 2004 film about a group of MALIGNERS - MEAN GIRLS

2. It might be put on for stage PAGEANTRIES - GREASEPAINT

3. Sort of SCHEMATIC for Christian education - CATECHISM

4. Many relationships are INSTIGATED on one - DATING SITE

5. Healthy eaters may give this A WIDE BERTH - WHITE BREAD

6. They can be NOISELESS while stalking prey - LIONESSES

7. Explorers of the UNTRAVERSED - ADVENTURERS

8. Writing done GRAPHICALLY - CALLIGRAPHY

9. The Trojans lacked the FORESIGHT to turn this down- GIFT HORSE

10. You might be MARVELING AT this as it whizzes by - MAGLEV TRAIN


<>


I painted bake windows on panels and installed them on this Irish Pub.

Depicted in the windows were singers, drinkers, dart throwing, and a poet. I'd say I covered Ireland pretty well.


The inside of the bar was wallpapered with customers' donated one-dollar bills.

When he sold the bar and removed the bills he learned that to redeem them they would have to be sent to the government to have them verified. He opted to allow me to make art out of them.

I filled an old briefcase with bags of the stuff...


And after folding and securing them in a small plastic bag I arranged them in a pre-existing box I had made years prior.


Here's what each bill looks like.


Now I want to remind you of another story. I was in a bar and had too many beers. When I got in my truck and attempted to drive off the ladder rack on my truck caught on a sidewalk tree and knocked it completely over.

This is that every tree when it was first planted. When I destroyed it, it was three times that big.

I have eaten hundreds of meals at one of those tables. I would also sit there and watch pedestrians stoop and pick up fake hundred-dollar bills that it had strategically placed in my line of sight.

BTW The middle window depicts a customer with an upturned glass but what is difficult to see is that he's staring wide-eyed at the waitress' cleavage.


 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Miss Delaney's.
Raul

Inchworm said...

puzzle --- Uhhhh #5 there is no capital "A" in your clue, but you need one for the answer.

Ralph Henry said...

#5 - I fixed it. Thanks.

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive