About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Monday, October 18, 2021

MONDAY #4681

One Of My Very Own

<>

EMAIL: 

ralh.henry.at.folio.olio@gmail.com

<>

<>

PONDERABLES


I don't know if any of that will work but goddamn we have to try something.

^^A1^^

Well, I'm no singer but I know that this guy moans in A Minor.
^^A2^^

"I'm not going to take the vaccine that I don't have a prayer of understanding but if I get sick I'm going to take medicine that I don't have a prayer of understanding."
Or..."I don't trust you to keep me healthy but when I get sick I demand you make me healthy."
I heard today that the exact same misinformation they are using against the vaccines is the actual truth of the fringe drugs that they insist on consuming.
Future generations are going to think about our present generation the way we look back on bloodletting and leaches.
^^A3^^

^^A4^^

I read that we are presently living through the greatest wealth disparity in history...In. History.

^^A5^^

^^A6^^

^^A7^^

^^A8^^

^^A9^^

<>

Everyone: *Chanting* How low can you go? How low can you go?

Me: I once stole a guide dog.


<>
<>

CREATURES GREAT AND SMALL


A final goodbye to the rehab doctor...

^^B1^^



Amazing. But what the hell do they eat way up there?

^^B2^^

^^B3^^

IT CAN FLY, YOU IDIOT!

^^B4^^

We call them Palmetto Bugs and they fly.

^^B5^^

I would want that goose to peck his fucking eyes out.

^^B6^^

Sometimes the peacemaker has to kick a little ass.

^^B7^^

That's one hell of a defense strategy.

^^B8^^

<>

Who called it the milk crate challenge and not Brokeback Mountain.


<>
<>

HOW VERY ODD


A restaurant in Turkey...
I would not trust that dam.
^^C1^^

^^C2^^

I would figure out a way to put a motor on it.

^^C3^^

^^C4^^

I have never seen that done. It must not be regular roofing. Anybody?

^^C5^^

^^C6^^

Think of a world without such lunatics.

^^C7^^

Marilyn Manson looks like somebody's grandmother.
^^C8^^

In Italy, they sell 3ft tubes of Pringles...

^^C9^^

^^C10^^

Gym aboard the Titanic, 1912

I bet that rowing practice came in pretty handy.

^^C11^^

^^C12^^

^^C13^^

Wait for it...

^^C14^^

^^C15^^

What do they do with them afterward?
And look at that homemade scraper. It looks like it has been used for generations.
^^C17^^

Why not?

^^C18^^

????
^^C19^^

<>

The pottery scene from Ghost except they’ve been married for ten years and she’s like “get away from me you idiot, I’m working”.


<>
<>

AND AWRY WE GO


^^D1^^

Shit like that drives me nuts.
^^D2^^

That looked so easily done.

^^D3^^

My wife's last boyfriend drove one of these. He was a gynecologist. She picked me over him.


An abused Ferrari 812...

^^D4^^

You might want to kiss that future athletic scholarship goodbye and increase those contributions to his college fund...

^^D5^^

Halloween practice...
^^D6^^

The personality of a cat...

I don't always wake up grumpy. 

Sometimes I let her sleep in.

^^D7^^

A ladder slip just like that broke my arm and my leg.
^^D8^^

The real 17-year-old Juliane Koepcke was sucked out of an airplane in 1971 after it was struck by lightning. She fell 2 miles to the ground and endured days in the Amazon before finding a hut where she stayed until being rescued.

The image above is a picture of the actress who played her in the movie. So I'm just posting the real girl. This was her one day before the plane crash.

^^D9^^

An armless man commits armed robbery...

"Could you describe the thief?"

"Well, first of all, you're not going to believe this shit."

^^D10^^

This is harder than it looks...
But it could be done much worse...
^^D11^^

Boy, do we need a translator.

^^D12^^

Okay, here's my read on this:

With the Uber stopped at a red light she gets out to tweak.

The car with the camera starts blaring its horn.

Uber driver starts to pull away.

Car runs over her foot.

In a rage, she rips off the gas cap door.

And she is angry at everyone involved.

^^D13^^

<>

<>


<>


I knew a guy who dropped his car keys down the crack in the floor between the elevator and the hallway. He had to summon the building supervisor to take him down in the basement to retrieve them.

<>


<>


Logic need not apply.

<>


If you ever try a tree swing don't say I didn't warn you.
<>


<>





 

2 comments:

Fardygardy said...

^^C9^^
I find it ironic that the man who always moans about the imperial measurement units in use in the USA and UK would think that they sell 3-foot cartons of Pringles in ITALY. Perhaps meter-boxes?

Anonymous said...

^^A3^^ If there are future generations. I think I saw it here a few weeks ago: the end of human civilization does not equal the end of the Earth. The Earth will do just fine without us, thank you very much.

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive