About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Sunday, October 17, 2021

SUNDAY #4680

 One Of My Very Own

<>

EMAIL: 

ralh.henry.at.folio.olio@gmail.com

<>

<>

ABSURDITY AND OTHER DIVERSIONS


^^A1^^

^^A2^^

^^A3^^

^^A4^^

"You won't always have a calculator with you."

^^A5^^

^^A6^^

^^A7^^

^^A8^^

^^A9^^

^^A10^^

^^A11^^

^^A12^^

They hang down to pee...
^^A13^^

Life in the hood...

^^A14^^

<>

I knew I had officially hit old age when everyone in the horror movie screamed, but all I could think was “I told you not to go in there.”


<>
*Would someone please explain that to me.
<>

THINGS THAT END LESS THAN OPTIMALLY


NOTE: I have tried very hard to wean myself off that gigantic font size I used to use. But even after numerous attempts to set the font size on this post my blog host decided it should be tiny. I don't know why.

^^B1^^

^^B2^^

^^B3^^

^^B4^^

^^B5^^

^^B6^^

Don't worry, everyone was hurt...

...some twice.
^^B7^^

"Honey I found the leash."

^^B8^^

Taking a video of somebody taking a video.
^^B9^^

Demon Rum if I've ever seen it.
^^B10^^

^^B11^^

Wife doll?
^^B12^^

"We are live on the air right now."

^^A13^^

<>

1957 middle school me learning about Rome:

But how could such a developed and rich society collapse so suddenly?

2021 me: Oh.


<>
<>

THINK ABOUT THIS


Afghan Baby ‘Liya,’ Rescued with US Marine Help at Kabul Airport, Now Living with Her Parents in Phoenix, Arizona

^^C1^^

^^C2^^

^^C3^^

^^C4^^

^^C5^^

^^C6^^

^^C8^^

^^C9^^

^^C10^^

<>

Hear me out. A special line at the airport for people who understand the concept “empty your pockets”.


<>
<>

WOULD YOU LOOK AT THAT


Lesbian sex is so complicated.
^^D1^^

Do people STILL do that?
^^D2^^

A Colt .38 revolver from 1938 that automatically takes a photo each time the guns trigger is pulled.

^^D3^^

They have molars about the size of a loaf of bread.

^^D4^^

My photoshop guy changed it to 4:20...
^^D5^^

Pitchforks were made. It took 6 years starting from orienting branches.

I love watching stuff like this.
^^D6^^

There were dozens of these on a site I visited and all of them were silly shit.
^^D7^^

And to think, we teach babies to do that.
^^D8^^

Now she's just showing off.
^^D9^^

And to think, a person just thought that up one day.
BTW that car is towing another that will do exactly the same thing but the video was too long.
^^D10^^

<>

<>


<>


Never trust a man with a product name written across his ass.
<>


<>

<>


<>


<>






No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive