About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Tuesday, October 5, 2021

TUESDAY #4668

 One Of My Very Own

<>

EMAIL: 

ralh.henry.at.folio.olio@gmail.com

<>

<>

THE WRITTEN WORD


.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Yes, I was.

^^A1^^

^^A2^^

^^A3^^

"Witchy" - Cool new word.

^^A4^^

^^A5^^

^^A6^^

^^A7^^

<>

Scoring in hockey: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Scoring in baseball: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Scoring in basketball: 2, 4, 6, 8, 10

Scoring in tennis: love, 15, 30, 40, turkey sandwich, spider, 57, Keanu Reeves.


<>
<>

IMAGES FROM THE PAST


^^B 1-13^^

<>

The grease on the floor adds an element to Waffle House brawls that don’t exist anywhere else in the fight world.


<>
<>

ITEMS WORTH VIEWING


I posted this and stated it was "almost" perfect.

Well, my photoshopping friend Danny fixed it.

^^C1^^

Here's another much more subtle manipulation.

I almost put that in Puzzle Time as a Find The Difference.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
^^C2^^

Reminds me of that Dalmatian chasing his shadow down the fence.

^^C3^^

Bring your dog night at the ballpark.

^^C4^^

I'm assuming it will lower the load down off the truck.

^^C5^^

Oh, sure, it's cute when he does that but when I do that it's all "Hey, I'm sleeping here" and "Get off the bus!"

^^C6^^

Communicating through amateur microsatellites all over the hemisphere.

This guy looks EXACTLY like a guy who does that sort of thing should look.

^^C7^^

Shaq's Walmart Story

I of all people should have learned how to do that. Now I just don't have the time.

^^C9^^

<>

Rotate my tires? Buddy, I rotate 'em all the time. That’s how the car gets places.


<>
<>

THOUGHTS OF OTHERS ON CAPITAL


^^D1^^

^^D2^^

^^D3^^

^^D4^^

^^D5^^

^^D6^^

<>

It isn’t a coincidence that almost all movies about camping are horror.


<>
<>

AND AWRY WE GO


Croc Variants


Those could have done some real damage during this incidence...
^^E1^^

????

^^E2^^

You've got to admire her confidence.

^^E3^^

Burglar Got Tom and Jerry’d...

^^E4^^


^^E5^^

^^E6^^

So many questions...

^^E7^^

I think the structure that fell is the warning that you are not going to make it under the bridge. Why it's so massive is the question.

^^E8^^

<>

<>


<>


<>


<>

<>


It has occurred to me that I wouldn't be able to find enough clips for this section if people just paid attention.

<>


<>






2 comments:

ponder said...

????
^^E2^^

Passing Truck Plays The Pirate's Of The Caribbean Theme Song
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lPf9Y6YuSAg

Anonymous said...

A1 - Got me!
Raul

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive