About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Wednesday, October 13, 2021

WENESDAY #4676

 One Of My Very Own

<>

EMAIL: 

ralh.henry.at.folio.olio@gmail.com

<>

<>

<>

PONDERABLES


"So other than that, Mrs. Lincoln, how was the play?"

^^A1^^

About fucking time!
^^A2^^

"The official U.S. death toll from COVID has surpassed 600,000, but the true number is likely much higher. In a preprint study, global health professor Andrew C. Stokes of Boston University and his colleagues found that in 2020 in U.S. counties with significant excess deaths (deaths beyond the expected number), only 82 percent of them on average were attributed to COVID.* Some of the biggest gaps were in rural counties, particularly in the South and West. These gaps may reflect COVID deaths that were misattributed to other causes or indirect deaths resulting from the pandemic's social and economic impacts."

Some places allow the family to remove covid as the cause of death on the death certificate.

^^A3^^

My first wife had a very hard time in music theory. There's a thing called 'Counterpoint' that tied her in knots - as I recall.

^^A4^^

Can you imagine Trump saying anything similar?

^^A5^^

^^A6^^

*I need to know more about this.

^^A7^^

^^A8^^

^^A9^^

<>

The term domestic housewife implies that there is a feral housewife and now my wife has a new life goal.


<>
<>

HUMAN ODDITIES


^^B1^^

The 1950s: Mom, Dad, and Susie in the bomb shelter. 

I love that Dad is still wearing his tie.

^^B2^^

^^B3^^

How...arty.
^^B4^^

I know where they learned how to do that...
^^B5^^

A girl inappropriately touches Gaston.

I would have thrown her out for the cameltoe alone.

^^B6^^

I once hired a guy who pained very well but he was slow. At one point we were painting a series of very similar objects and when I painted three to his one we had to have a talk. Come to find out he simply COULD NOT paint fast. I adjusted his pay.

^^B7^^


Need a hint?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
^^B8^^

<>

“Can you keep a secret?” asked the person about to stop keeping a secret.


<>
<>

OBJECTS OF INTEREST


Signage can be fun...





We have these stores in South Carolina.

I smile every time I see them.

^^C 1-5^^

I have so many questions...

^^C6^^

Australian gecko (Strophurus sp) has a unique defense mechanism. The secreting glands located in their tails can squirt foul-smelling fluid when disturbed.

I've found plain old urine will do the same thing.

^^C7^^

That came with no information but it looks fascinating.

^^C8^^

I wrote: "It kind of looks like Barcelona."

An alert viewer let me know it was Boca Raton, Florida.


This is Barcelona.


This is the Sagrada Familia, Barcelona, Spain.

My Number One advisor thinks Barcelona is the most beautiful city in the world and that building is its most beautiful building.

^^C9^^

Well, Jason has been busy "curating"...
^^C10^^

Which one is the Beauty and which one is the Beast?

^^C11^^

See anything odd?

.

.

.

.

.

.

The peas are upside down.

^^C12^^

Delivery drone attacked...

^^C13^^

Murals I can tolerate.







^^C14^^

<>

We joke about the end of the world so much I don’t even think we’ll recognize a full civilizational collapse until it’s like hunger games level and even then everyone left in America will find a way to shitpost about it.


<>
<>

THAT JUST AIN'T RIGHT YO


^^D1^^

^^D2^^


He didn't even flinch!
^^D3^^

^^D4^^

^^D5^^

Reminds me of the day my brother shot me in the eye with a BB gun.

^^D6^^

He even managed to pan the camera on the wreck.

^^D7^^

A very loud train horn is blaring...

VIDEO WITH SOUND LINK

I'm not sure I understand that. From where is the train coming?

^^D8^^

<>

<>


Honey may help when administered before the patient reaches the hospital, given at 10 milliliters every 10 minutes for children older than one year.

<>


<>


<>

<>


<>


<>






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Puzzle time: v
It's the first letter after a vowel a,e,i,o,u

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive