About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Saturday, October 8, 2022

SATURDAY #5036

One Of My Very Own

<>

EMAIL: 

ralh.henry.at.folio.olio@gmail.com

<>

<>

My wife was so overjoyed she ran around our block...naked.

More Americans have smoked dope than cigarettes. Fact.

<>

PONDERABLES


*Verification He Said That Requested

^^A1^^

I try very hard to be funny without crossing the line into misogyny.

But women spend a lot of time and energy making sure their boobs are not ignored.

^^A2^^

---
^^A3^^

^^A4^^

That is the sort of thing a loving human being does.

^^A5^^

SOURCE
^^A6^^

This is our system of government. You can't expect it to get your way every time. If you want abortion legal then elect people who agree with you.

^^A7^^

^^A8^^

There's a disturbing sense of carte-blanche that the religious have from the concept of "infinite forgiveness." They know that all manner of jerkoffery has a "get out of jail free" card.

^^A9^^

<>

When a man tells another man that he has a beautiful wife he means that he would like to fuck her.

<>
<>

I tell people I'm socially awkward but the truth is I'm also privately awkward.

<>

FOR AMUSEMENT ONLY


^^B1^^

^^B2^^

^^B3^^

^^B4^^

^^B5^^

^^B6^^

^^B7^^

There was a sign on the drive-thru window at Taco Bell asking people to recycle their sauce packets. I thought you should never put any good stuff in the recycling bin. And they can't seriously think I'm going to wash them out.

^^B8^^

What are these?

Fried lemons. Yeah, I missed it too.

^^B9^^

Dubbed Arnold

Crazy how the gun sounds the same in every language.

^^B10^^

People With Unique Laughs

And I include this just so you can hear this guy's laugh...

^^B11^^

Broken Legs are the new fashion in Russia.

I'm assuming it's a ploy to get out of the draft.

^^B12^^

Waking Up
^^B13^^

<>

Do animals know we wear clothing or do we traumatize them every time we peel off our socks?

<>
<>

Nobody will remember:

- Your fancy title

- How "busy" you were

- How stressed you were

- How many hours you worked

People will remember:

- If you pooped your pants in kindergarten

<>

FEEL GOOD ITEMS


^^C1^^

Mamma shows gratitude for feeding her family.

^^C2^^

^^C3^^

Feeding many people is easy with a bag of Cosco meatballs, a crock pot, and hotdog buns. The cheese looks like a delicious added step.

^^C4^^

I was once advised by one of my professors to become an urban designer. I wanted to become an architect. Either way, this place is awesome.

And look at the neighboring community at the top of this photo...

^^C5^^

I've asked my wife to put out the word on all her social outlets that I am in need of old, broken, stereo equipment like these.

I've got an idea for an art box. Details in a few weeks.

^^C6^^

This trainer pursued his dream of opening a gym exclusively for people with dementia and disabilities. The best part? It’s FREE!

^^C7^^

<>

After years of observation, I have determined that my ice maker spits out enough ice cubes onto the floor to fill a semi-tractor trailer truck every 57 hours. But on the upside, leaning over to pick them up is the only exercise I get.

<>
<>

I had a thought but unfortunately, I had a second thought and they ricocheted off each other and now I can't find either of them.

<>

WOULD YOU LOOK AT THAT


X-ray of a kiwi with an egg

What the hell kind of intelligent design is that?!

^^D1^^

Glass breaking at 1 million frames per second

^^D2^^

That is what would happen all over America if there were no hunters.

^^D3^^

Stacking bamboo rafts before driving them back up the river

^^D4^^

Speaking of boats...

^^D5^^

Claustrophobia

The stuff of nightmares.

^^D6^^

Sandhill Cranes vs Hurricane Ian

Here's a longer version.

^^D7^^

Ian Damage

I know you've seen all of that before but I would like to talk to you about charging the people who refused to evacuate for their rescue. Those people remind me of the people who refused to take a covid vaccine and then demanded that the hospital treat them when they got sick.

I am aware that some old, poor, or sick people simply could not leave, but CHOOSING not to leave should cost you...call it a stupidity tax.

^^D9^^

^^D10^^

Pouncing signage onto a floor.

I know everything there is to know about that. I've used it on murals a thousand times.

Those people have a piece of paper with the design drawn on it. The lines have been "pounced" meaning it has tiny little holes. He is spreading a powder through the holes (probably graphite).

Working vertically, we filled the foot of a pair of pantyhose with chalk line chalk and patted it along the pounced lines.

This guy is applying a fixative so the dotted line is not scuffed away by the painter's shoes. We used hair spray.

This is a pouncing wheel. You will need a special surface. I use printmaker's linoleum. 

They also have an electric one.

^^D11^^

Growing a giant pumpkin

I couldn't help watching how the can they used to show the scale moves around.

^^D12^^


<>


<>

<>


<>


<>

<>

<>








2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Puzzle Time: Pelvis Presley

Inchworm said...

"Elvis the Pelvis"

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive