About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Tuesday, November 29, 2022

TUESDAY #5088

One Of My Very Own

*MNBT

<>

EMAIL: 

ralh.henry.at.folio.olio@gmail.com

<>

<>

The Iranian soccer team remained silent during their National Anthem before their first game to show solidarity with the protesters back home. It has been reported that the Iranian government has threatened the families of the players if they do it again. Tomorrow Iran plays the USA and I think that the US team should join in the singing of the Iranian anthem to show solidarity with the Iranian players. I think such a move would go down as the coolest political move in sports history.

<>

FOOD FOR THOUGHT


^^A1^^

^^A2^^

Hell, we have people locked up for the same thing right here in America.

^^A3^^

I once adopted the dog of a homeless guy. He had a full-time minimum-wage job, slept in his car, and paid $30 a month to have his dog boarded. 

^^A4^^

^^A5^^

During the Vietnam War, many young men tried to get out of the draft by pretending to be gay.

^^A6^^

Stellar advice.

^^A7^^

I cried when I had to kill off a child in one of my own novels I wrote.

^^A8^^

^^A9^^

*Verification Requested

^^A10^^

<>

Yesterday I pulled a neck muscle by driving over a speed bump too fast. What kind of special old-age bullshit is this?

<>
<>

I found a strange piece of plastic on the floor that looks like it broke off of something, but I have no idea what. Better save it in the junk drawer until I die.

<>

ALL IN A DAY'S WORK


I knew a young woman who restored paintings. As I understand it, they always start in an area in the background in case the cleaning solution goes awry. The painting above looks like the painting was hung in a room with a fireplace and is covered in soot.

^^B1^^

I've never seen that tool and have no idea how it works. Anybody?

^^B2^^

^^B3^^

Someone told me that Mickey and Minnie had to stay in character even behind the scenes.

^^B4^^

Making useful things out of trees must have been one of our earliest occupations.

*Not to brag but I think that is hilarious.

^^B5^^

^^B6^^

I seem to remember that Japan once would only purchase logs from America but not plywood. They did that to protect their own plywood companies.

^^B7^^

How the hell does something like that happen?

^^B8^^

^^B9^^

Being a chef must be rewarding on many levels.

^^B10^^

What kind of learning curve is that?!

^^B11^^

Talk about job satisfaction...

Russian cruise missile intercepted over Kyiv by German-supplied air defense system IRIS-T.

^^B12^^

<>

I am really pleasant to be around unless I'm hungry, tired, hot, cold, thirsty, can't find my phone, or am otherwise slightly uncomfortable.

<>
<>

No, I don't watch Tiktok. I watch Instagram reels of Tiktok videos that were popular two months ago like a grown-up.

<>

OBJECTS OF INTEREST


^^C1^^

Eye Tracking in Action

^^C3^^

Good God Y'all!

^^C4^^

^^C5^^

When the engine malfunctions you can't steer. However, I wonder why they didn't drop the anchor.

^^C6^^

Can you identify the animal?

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

It was just a young hippo sleeping.

^^C7^^

We've all known people like that - Rupert.

^^C8^^

<>

I've signed my wife up for a new AA meeting - Amazon Anonymous.

<>
<>

Most women desire a man who makes them laugh and also feel safe so basically a clown ninja.

<>

INSANE RECREATIONAL ACTIVITIES


^^D2^^

^^D3^^

^^D4^^

^^D5^^

^^D6^^

^^D7^^

^^D8^^

^^D9^^

Photography is a great hobby but you might want to back up from the action.

^^D10^^

Photographing it is one thing, crawling through it is another.

^^D12^^

I don't see any safety harnesses!

^^D13^^

But even with a safety harness, this would be my reaction...

You actually have to admire the guy for not freezing up.

^^D14^^

Fucking With A Chicken

^^D15^^

How many Spaghettios to write Lord of the Rings?

^^D16^^

<>

Dear wives, Men have migraines and erections all the time.

<>
<>

Yielding to a funeral procession is a sign of what?

- fear

- respect

- weakness

<>























<>

<>


<>



<>


<>


<>


What is odd about this?







6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Puzzle. Time: it's an optical illusion. None of the rings actually interlock.

JNR said...

A-3
Nobody cares about what she did in Russia. It is the fact that she made no effort to hide the fact that she hated America and everything it stands for.
Until she got her tit in a wringer.

Then it becomes "Help me I'm an American."

Ralph Henry said...

Dear JNR, Are you denying that being a black lesbian woman in America might be a struggle right now? Let me put that another way - Do you think she has no right to complain about injustice?
RH

Anonymous said...

B8: My wife took our car to the Honda dealership for an oil change, and they dropped it off the rack and totaled it. Much like the photo in this picture.

And they refused to give us even a dollar discount off of a new or used car on the lot.
They said the transaction ended with the insurance company.

Anonymous said...

There better ways to complain about injustice in America than to denigrate the flag and national anthem. Martin Luthier KIng is proof of that.

Anonymous said...

D13: I see a safety harness on everyone. And everyone is clipped into the cable.

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive