About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Sunday, February 5, 2023

SUNDAY #5156

One Of My Very Own

<>

EMAIL: 

ralh.henry.at.folio.olio@gmail.com

<>

<>

FUN WITH LANGUAGE

^^A1^^

^^A2^^

How do you suppose he knows that...for sure?

^^A3^^

^^A4^^

That looks like a OOMVO.

^^A6^^

And we all know the rapists of children are not prosecuted because they are men of power. Fuck the Biden Administration for not investigating this to the fullest.

^^A7^^

Speaking of...

^^A8^^

^^A9^^

If you think your holy book teaches you to hate then you are reading it wrong.

^^A10^^

^^A12^^

^^A13^^

<>

My wife calls mansplaining "correctile dysfunction".

<>

*We all know that children are forced to make the products we buy and we...just...don't...care.

<>

Controversial topics should be stuff like "Is cloning good" or "Should we fuck aliens", not whether people deserve healthcare.

<>

ART AND THE MERE ARTY


---

---

For whatever reason, I found painting automobiles very difficult.

^^B1^^

I've made a million line drawings like this.

---

^^B2^^

These two photographs were presented together.

Question: Wouldn't you have straightened up your yard before taking the picture?

^^B3^^

^^B4^^

I was once hired to paint a high-contrast image of MLK very similar to the one above. When I offloaded my gear the half dozen or so young men interrupted their basketball game, came over to the wall, and wanted to know what I was doing. Wishing minutes I had a paintbrush in each of their hands and what should have taken me the better part of a day only took 45 minutes.

^^B5^^

<>

  I've started keeping one of my pistols next to my printer so I can shoot it if it makes a noise I don't recognize.

<>
<>

When someone tells me they are a vegetarian I like to say, "Nice to MEAT you" and then giggle like a schoolgirl.

<>

OBJECTS OF INTEREST


A flood knocked out the road at Fitzroy Crossing and this is the detour. *OSIT

Seems like it would be faster just to take a boat.

^^C1^^

I wonder how many times that happens.

^^C2^^

Running down to the store to pick up some smokes.

^^C3^^

More anasaphilia...

Chinese farmers are switching from chickens to ducks because during floods the ducks survive.

^^C4^^

Speaking of...

^^C5^^

My mother once had her 1963 Chevrolet painted bright yellow and EVERYONE thought it was a taxi.

^^C6^^

If corporate profits are going through the roof, they can't blame inflation. It's called greed.

^^C7^^

Talk about your mixed signals.

^^C8^^

They did something similar with a set of down stairs covered with glass and human babies would crawl backward and try to extend a foot to the first step.

^^C9^^

I haven't a clue.

^^C10^^

Briksdalbreen, Jostedal Glacier National Park , Norway

And, yes, the glaciers I've seen were all that blue.

^^C11^^

Make like a tree…

Supposedly that was from flooding in Venezuela.

^^C12^^

Eye Wash

And that is why you have scheduled flushing of the system.

^^C13^^

Kissing Toy
^^C14^^

Speed of Sound

Speed of Sound 2

^^C15^^

<>

The first time I had sex with my wife she got on top, yelled "It's-a-me, Wario", then she farted on my balls and used my ears like a steering wheel. After that, I knew I wanted to grow old with this lady.

<>
<>

I'm so glad I was young and stupid before there were camera phones. I did, however, get caught on a security camera jerking one off.

<>

HUMAN BEHAVIOR


All I can think of is the huge chunks of her day she spends maintaining it. But the horse is nice.

^^D1^^

I once heard a politician say that we can't have universal healthcare in America because it would ruin insurance corporations.

The very definition of Capitalism.

^^D2^^

^^D3^^

A real daredevil...

But the devil won.

^^D4^^

My wife would not have come out of that smiling.

^^D5^^

Sometimes you just do what you got to do.

^^D6^^

Hahahabananaha!

^^D7^^

^^D8^^

"Heroin misuse". Interesting term.

^^D9^^

It's fun to think about that. I'll go with Charlton Heston in The Ten Commandments.

^^D10^^

Barber shaves head in solidarity with a cancer patient.

^^D11^^

Dolly Parton

^^D12^^


Tongue Tell

That's amazing.

^^D13^^

<>

<>

<>


<>

<>

<>

<>




 


10 comments:

marlinmo said...

A;9 white marks.

Anonymous said...

D11 - So if you are diagnosed with cancer you automatically shave your hair off?

Anonymous said...

B-1
So are you saying having difficulty painting a car are you:
Applying paint to a car or
applying paint to a canvas?

Ralph Henry said...

Dear Marlinmo, I don't know what that means. Sorry.
RH

Inchworm said...

Marlinmo means: There are nine white 'sprinkles' on the image in A, only 8 white 'sprinkles' on the other images of the donuts.

Anonymous said...

D11: And that's why I get shaved every year for St. Baldrick's
Towanda

Anonymous said...

For D 11 Anonymous: When you look at a huge group of children (some just toddlers) fighting cancer who are already bald from chemo and others waiting for treatment, some of them have already been shaved to get them accustomed to what they will look like once they are on chemo, just as this woman did.
I will be getting shaved for the 8th time this March to raise $ for these children and others.
PS: You should attend a St Baldricks event in your area or donate to them.
St. Baldrick's Foundation.
www.stbaldricks.org

Anonymous said...

A8: "Almost" many of us have been there for a long time. Alas, your'e welcome to join.

Anonymous said...

A9: My daughter gave me her old Macbook 15 years ago. I’ll never go back. It’s a little painful for a while but well worth the conversion. Yeah, apple is overpriced and never goes on sale; guess why.

A7: They are all corrupt, not just the right or the Catholic church. I say ALL. There you go, your getting there. BTW: One of your gurus, Bill Gates, went to his island 20+ times. I’m sure it was just brain storming climate change or cow farts.

Anonymous said...

A8: we are all ready there with the media. Fox News claimed in court that any reasonable person would not take their show seriously, and that it was purely entertainment.

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive