About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Sunday, March 26, 2023

SUNDAY #5205

 One Of My Very Own

---

<>

EMAIL: 

ralh.henry.at.folio.olio@gmail.com

<>

<>

I made a jig for those wooden blocks I showed you.

The dots on the edge are tiny holes. I just put the white pencil's tip in the hole and then slide over the straight edge.

And I am very satisfied with the results.

<>

FUN WITH LANGUAGE


Of course, it is Sparky.

^^A1^^

^^A2^^

Oh, it gets much, much worse than that.

Even after the admission by Fox News that they have lied to you for years AND no other evidence whatsoever, 30% of Americans STILL believe the election was stolen.

^^A3^^

I hear shit like this all the time. 

Words are just words. They only mean what you think they mean. People are strongly opposed to "woke" and can't even define it. 

^^A4^^

Bus Driver: "Get off the bus because guide dogs aren't black."

Her: "What the fuck is black?"

^^A5^^

^^A6^^

I found this very interesting.

String Theory

SOURCE

"If an atom were to be enlarged to the size of the solar system, a string would be the size of a tree."

^^A7^^

<>

I'm a non-practicing intellectual.

<>
<>

I was watching a show for about 10 minutes, and this lady was listing all of these great things to do for fun. Then I realized that it was one of the religious channels, and she was reading a list of sins.

<>

PEOPLE


Every time I see something like that I think about that high school friend who took a screwdriver everywhere he went and removed every screw that he could without being detected. He kept all the screws in a box next to his bed.

^^B1^^

^^B2^^

I find those ledges very interesting. Try to remember them as I will mention them in days to come.

^^B3^^

^^B4^^

^^B5^^

The birth of lifelong trust issues...

^^B6^^

I once took pictures of townspeople walking in a crosswalk for a mural. As I stood behind the camera like the guy above, the people would scurry out of the way. I had to buy an extension for my shutter release in order to ease their timidity.

^^B7^^

I think that is wonderful. I'm reminded of my favorite toys and shooting them with my BB gun and sending them flying with firecrackers.

^^B8^^

Well, that's just your opinion, man.

^^B9^^

^^B10^^

People see me for the first time in decades and say that I don't look at day over 75.

^^B11^^

Vincent D'Onofrio nails every role I've seen him in.

^^B12^^

In my opinion, this is a healthy butt.

I don't know what the hell this is...

---

Speaking of women's body parts, her bony feet would be a deal breaker with me.

*MNBT

^^B13^^

<>

 I find it interesting that Scooby-Doo has the ability to speak and the mystery gang seems to find nothing extraordinary about it.

<>
<>

There are 400 billion stars in our galaxy and perhaps two trillion galaxies in total, and I would like to know if Miss Universe fully understands her monumental achievement.

<>

PLACES


I wonder if auto insurance rates are higher in regions that get lots of snow and ice.

^^C1^^

Heisman Trophy winner in front of the mural I painted of him. They eventually tore down the building but I salvaged a few bricks with paint on them.

^^C2^^

Just in case.

^^C3^^

The shoe!

^^C4^^

I once asked my friend Zach to read one of my novels. I told him I would take him camping, provide all the beer and food, do all the cooking, and clean up and all he had to do was read. I found myself watching him to see if he smiled at the funny parts and was delighted when he laughed out loud.

^^C5^^

I can think of no house I would rather live in.

I'm a wood guy.

^^C6^^

I bet her boyfriend knew that would happen when he asked her to pose next to the railing.

^^C7^^

Perfect for a floodplain.

^^C8^^

People use that to "prove" nuclear energy is too dangerous. That's like "proving" cars are too dangerous due to traffic fatalities.

^^C9^^

I still don't understand why there isn't a railing to keep that from happening.

^^C10^^

Think of how few people have ever done that.

^^C11^^

^^C12^^

Did you notice that it's made of brick?

^^C13^^

^^C14^^

How many warnings does this guy need?

^^C15^^

<>

The last time we roleplayed in the bedroom my wife turned to me and said, "So, Robert, how long have you lived in this neighborhood?"

<>
<>

ACCORDING TO ALL KNOWN LAWS
OF AVIATION,

THERE IS NO WAY A BEE
SHOULD BE ABLE TO FLY.

ITS WINGS ARE TOO SMALL TO GET
ITS FAT LITTLE BODY OFF THE GROUND.

THE BEE, OF COURSE, FLIES ANYWAY

BECAUSE BEES DON’T CARE
WHAT HUMANS THINK IS IMPOSSIBLE.

<>

THINGS


Pink?

^^D1^^

^^D2^^

More anasaphilia...
^^D3^^

Do you suppose they have to breed them especially to attain manes like that?

^^D4^^

Can you deduce what this is?

.

.

.

.

.

It's to keep ants out of the donuts.

Pretty damn smart.

^^D5^^

If you are going to keep a pistol in your clothing, consider one without a hammer so it doesn't get hooked on the cloth on the way out.

^^D6^^

Inter-species dancing?

^^D7^^

As I recall, I posted that a while back and asked if it would float. Does anyone know?

^^D8^^

A snake on a plush blanket.

Do you think the same thing happens on loose sand?

^^D9^^

^^D10^^

Tornado

^^D11^^


<>


<>

<>


I don't think he was faking it.

<>


<>


<>


<>








8 comments:

MIKE HARRIS said...

D3; anasaphilia= nose fetishism. How does that relate to the floating bird?

Anonymous said...

D8: given the fact that it has a rudder hanging off the back of it, I'm going to guess it floats.

Anonymous said...

Mike Harris...
perhaps you are thinking of nasophilia?

Anonymous said...

A3: Helmets prevent skull fractures.
Tinfoil hats prevent myocarditis.

Anonymous said...

A6: Not trying to ban them; just trying to stop them trying to pervert 6 year olds. So you support trying to pervert 6 years olds. You shame your mama.

Anonymous said...

A6: Don’t ask why children need to see a drag queens. Ask yourself why drag queens need an audience of children. And why you think it's a good idea.

Anonymous said...

B13: Maybe if she was really a he, you could make his day you bad boy.

Anonymous said...

C9: “That's like "proving" cars are too dangerous due to traffic fatalities.” Or that we need more gun laws because we know that criminals obey laws.

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive