About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Thursday, August 25, 2011

GRAPHS AND OTHER NEWS


Scott told me about this a long time ago....well played, sir, well played....


Well, I think I can explain this...
 ....all of the homosexual men from the NYC area moved to the west coast.

Where is this?
 No it's not some bombed out third world country...it's Detroit and there are hundreds of square miles that look like this.





WHAT THE INTERNET HAS TO SAY ABOUT THE EAST COAST EARTHQUAKE



This is actually rather interesting...


HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!


TRUE: All the gold that has ever been mined would barely fill three olympic sized swimming pools.
I heard years ago that all the gold would cover a football field to a depth of three feet....which, I assume, is about the same amount.
My question is, why do they always choose to use sports venues for the comparison?


No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive