About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

MOSTLY TRUE NEWS








This is the "prison cell" of the Oslo terrorist...





So in these times of crisis, what are our politicians thinking about?





Korean scientists have produced a dog that glows in the dark....


And now for some good news...

Yeah, this about says it all....

I, and just about everybody I know, are in the "Throw the bums out" crowd.
How did we get in this situation? It's complicated, but very smart people would lay the blame in congressional "secure seats" created by jerrymandering. More on that insanity later.

If you don't know why the photo is funny...it's okay...it's really is...



No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive