About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

SPORTS NEWS +

Got a comment the other day about comments on my blog.
I have done as instructed. I hope this makes it easier for you to comment:
Maybe you will get more comments if you turn the "Comment Moderation" off.

This is what it says when you go to leave a comment:

"Comment moderation has been enabled. All comments must be approved by the blog author."

Open up the flood gates. Let 'er rip! You can always turn it back on if it proves problematic.


This man is my new role model....well played, graybeard, well played...

If you don't know why this is funny, it's okay, it really is...
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!! I'm sorry, but I KNOW why that is funny and it is fucking HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!

Just another thing to worry about...


Very interested in this, since I am of the club that believes fresh water will be mankind's next big problem...THE PROBLEM actually...


This is this guy's first cartoon after assault.
Wouldn't you love to meet this gutsy motherfucker!






And now...NOW the Chinese are beating us AGAIN!!1










This guy has a video camera equipped eye. It records everything he "sees".
Which, when you think about it, is freaky as all fucking hell!
"Get away from me you Cyborg freak!" she screamed before throwing a vodka and tonic in his face, causing a short circuit that made him go deaf in his right ear, thus necessitating an additional experimental weird ass hearing implant.
I see no good coming from this.


No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive