About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Miscellaneous News


Well, just when you thought it couldn't get any worse to be a black man...

 Let's try that again...



 (interestingly, I just noticed that the email stated that a "guy" made the quote, but the tag reads Jennifer...ummmm)

Okay, pay attention...this is cool as shit...
It's American....name it the Super Sized Array....then let McDonanld's fund it....(see next article).... 
(and paint the tops orange and add "with cheese" in letters so small that they can only be deciphered if you go to McDonald's website, where they will offer coupons and shit....and I'm serious as a fucking aneurism here people!)

 I see nothing wrong with that. We have had every fucking school scoreboard in the country plastered with Coke adds for decades. I think they ought to use the power of advertising for NASA, tanks, drones, etc.

 Have you ever been to New Orleans? If you have, you will understand why they do this. The whole fucking Bourbon Street smell like the vomit trench in a TB ward.

(A hundred thousand years ago?!?! I'm sorry to inform you guys, but I don't make all this stuff up. I copy and paste some of it, but this is suspect to me....but still cool enough to show you)



No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive