About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

FUN WITH LANGUAGE



Well, don't we all.....





This guy is thinking like god...if a few people piss you off you murder innocent women and children....





WTF....no, really....WTF?!?!






You think these words have ever been arranged like this before?
NOTE: Read an article that stated that drug dealers are calling themselves "Street Pharmesis".....yeah, spelled like that.




Indeed....

 HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

 HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!


Indeed....















Oh, how I wish this is true....

It was stated that these books are real...







TOONS TO AMUSE...




 HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!

ONE OF MY VERY OWN...

A WOMAN WITH TATTOOS...

Patrick,
No can do on the email...sorry. About half the comments I get are trolls. Not saying you are a troll, mind you, but my email is not going to happen.
You got a question or anything else, just leave it in comment and I will not post it, but reply in blog.
That's the best I can do, old buddy. I hope you understand.

No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive