About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

SOME NEWS OLD AND NEW


This is this man's cubicle...
 This is his computer...
 Here is his output...

One photo and a new meme is born...


As I understand it, a series of cameras were set up along side the track with wires to activate the shutter as the horse passed.....

Do you have any idea just how filthy fucking rich some people are getting during "our" wars?



Venice is sinking, the ocean levels are rising...you do the math....




This Spanish guy is recreating the hanging of Judas during Easter. Unfortunately, his "helper" tied the rope wrong and really hung the guy.


Is there anything else the Republicans can do to insure I won't vote for them....I mean, seriously....


No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive