About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

NEWS






 And just because I couldn't resist....

Never forget.....never.....

 I watched live as a tornado cut through Dallas. I would like to bet that the moment all those semi-trailers were tossed in the air, more expletives were uttered at one time than any time in history.

I once read a long article about how science and religion could exist along side one another just fine. I say.....BULLSHIT!
 You have to pick a side on this one and if you come down on the "I can explain that with magic side", I have a few questions for you.



Okay, this is cool as fucking shit....
The bomb didn't go off because the phone missed the fucking call.......DAMN!!!!





No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive