About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Sunday, September 8, 2013

ANTI-SERMON #1746


You got to love how believers trailing edge philosophy makes them deny every scientific advance, then when it can no long be denied, they give god credit for the whole thing...

Can you imagine what life would be like in the country if these lunatics actually had power....MORE power?
Well, I'll tell you. It would look just like the Taliban.


Rational....
 Irrational...




Are you one of these people?
 Do you even realize how funny the rest of us find the notion of talking snakes and shit?
Just think about it...that's all it takes....THINK!

 Indeed.

Remember, believers, you aren't allowed to pick and choose what part of your holy book is to be believed. You take part...you take it all....


Has any believer ever read the book of Revelations?
 We are talking seven headed dragons here people.....fucking dragons!!!!

 Does anybody but me remember the part about having no idols?

Please, believers, read this and think about it for a minute...
Or, put another way....

A loving god, indeed.....






No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive