About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Sunday, November 24, 2013

ANTI-SERMON #1822





OOMVO...

Thank you, Lord, for killing 10,000 of my neighbors but sparing me...

There is a joke in here someplace...


Scientists down blow themselves up in the name of science....
 ...on purpose.



Belief in evolution...


 I am not Jimmy, but I still don't give a shit what insane shit you believe. I DO give a shit about the laws on my country and the education of our children.





I once told a very, very smart friend about my theory that in two generations there would be no religions, and he disagreed because there was just too much money involved for it to go quietly.... 




Logic need not apply...

I've had people tell me that it would be impossible for the bible to just be made up because nobody would believe it.
 Yeah, right.



It's called telepathy, people, and it's bullshit.






1 comment:

Spider Borland said...

I'll admit it... fear of Hell is always in the back of my mind, even though I know it's irrational. This is ingrained from my childhood.

Just like checking under the bed after watching a scary movie.

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive