About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Saturday, November 23, 2013

SATURDAY #1821


This will be the last full post on Saturday for a while....maybe.



 Well, if they need a tutorial, I suggest we change the rules.  Serously, let's add a few requirements...aren't we allowed?
 Here are my suggestions:
1- All ties have to be exactly the same color for each day of the week....like on Monday's everybody wears red and green stripes, etc.
2- The tips of the tie must be looped over each ear.
3- Ties should have a little voice chip that reminds you that you look better, more sucessful and are richer than most other people.
And here's another thing...
Nobody wears any other piece of clothing that looks like this. Why are neck ribbons allowed to be so sissy, but nothing else?


It’s so cold I almost want to go back to Florida.





Never ask someone with winged eyeliner why they are late.





Just once I want to hear a neighbor say, “Yeah, I knew him and it doesn’t surprise me at all that he took hostages.”



 Can't you just imagine being a child of the pharoah and playing chase in there with all the little slave children and, of course, you would always win.



Some days I feel like my holds are laden with ammunition and I have no running lights.





I bet the promise of an eternal afterlife sure makes getting up in the morning feel pointless.




TOMVO...




Yeah, this is what we all need....CONSTANT supervision...

Let's see what Dr. Suess has to say about the war...




The man was way ahead of his time...


And then there's this insanity...


 There are grown men who understand ever word of that.

How bad do you have to be to warrant a press release from the KKK...


My ambition sell-by date has expired.






I once had a girl tell me that she was forced to suck her daddy's dick when she was a child...
She told me this AFTER she gave me a blowjob. I had conflicting emotions about the whole affair.

I wish I could spell, I wish I could spell…


It's easy to forget that they are just normal perople...


I never get invited to fun weddings...
Anybody want to take a shot at explaining that to me?


I'm fucking speechless....
You can't find images like that on just any old blog.
I'm seriously thinking of making that my background image on my laptop.

I think she was enjoying that just a little too much for a Christian girl.



By the way, big oil has jumped into the Texas text book fray and may get global warming and fracking dangers toned down.
What's next, McDonalds having a chapter on good nutrition?

No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive