About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

TUESDAY #1837




 Yeah, that just about says it all.


That man knows how to protest.
This next image shows how not to protest...
I will repeat...if Americans started throwing fire bombs at the police, the live ammo would come out immediately.


 The article stated that the reason was so that her son wouldn't be ostricized for being "different".
One could argue that being whole is not different. Being modified is different.

I love watching football played in the snow...



Is Dark Matter Made Of Tiny Black Holes?
Well, the math works, but we shall see.


Tonight I walked back into my wife's office in her store and her manager excitedly told me to come look at one of the exterior security cameras. When I did, it looked exactly like it was snowing....as per the image above.
I, of course, had to run out back to see what was causing it. There was absolutely nothing in front of the camera. No rain, no bugs, no dust....nothing. It was, however, foggy and we figure that had something to do with it.


What's the point of being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes?

Sometimes just for fun I like to donate 99 cents to the OCD Foundation.



If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. Then quit. No use being a damn fool about it.



A word to the wise is not necessary. It's the stupid ones that need advice.



Let's take a look at a few fuck-ups....
Did you notice that the Marine who threw the rifle was just starting to back up.......oooooh, shit!


If I were starving, I would eat one of my own fingers before I put this in my mouth...

Confirmed World Cup Finals draw pots...

This World Cup should be especially interesting what with all the riots and all.

There's no such thing as a bad day when you come home to a dog.



I don't always say something stupid, but when I do, I keep talking to make it worse.



If you don't have money, don't have kids.
What's so hard about that?



Gambol...
 ...to skip or leap about joyfully.
You're welcome.

OOMVO...


Laughter is the best medicine...unless you have diarrhea.



Evolution....wow...

This is kind of one of my very own...

Lot of talk about violent video games lately...
...but Japan plays just as many violent games as we do and they simply don't kill each other.
I do agree that it's making us fat...
As bad as TV was/is, at least we learned something, even if it was what the new Ford looks like. Games...not so much...

So, let me get this straight...

You feel smug about not having a TV, then you sit around and look at pictures of what other people ate for lunch?

A few interesting pictures of Earth from space...

Periods help you learn how to get blood off of things which is probably why you hear more stories of men caught for murder.



OOMVO...

How to know your blood pressure might be a tad hight...

It sucks when I type hahaha but autocorrect makes it hahahahahaha and I just gave that person way to much credit for an ok joke.



Every time I hear that dirty word Exercise I was my mouth out with beer.




Never buy a coffee table you can’t put your feet on.





Thou shall not puke.




Yeah, I know it's a repost, but I truly respect this child...


MIT Researchers Say They Have Created The Trickiest Tongue Twister To Date

Try and say “pad kid poured curd pulled cod” 10 times fast.



Besides the typo, our position in the world is a fucking disgrace...


"Motorboating for breast cancer"




AND THEN THERE'S THIS....
My daughter sent me this. It's worth the 3 minute watch...
>>>>> CLICK HERE <<<<<


No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive