About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

TUESDAY #1891




Giraffes are worst at sex than you are.








Kitsch (/ˈkɪtʃ/; loanword from German) is a low-brow style of mass-produced art or design using popular or cultural icons. Also referred to as "tacky",[1] the term "kitsch" is generally reserved for unsubstantial or gaudy works or decoration, or works that are calculated to have popular appeal.[2]


Science fiction can, and should, be about reimagining social possibilities, not just blowing shit up in space; however, if you can reimagine social possibilities while blowing shit up in space, I am all for that.



If you’re going to make people look at your art, it shouldn’t be shitty.



 Multi-tasking done right....write that shit down, ladies....your welcome.


This man put a bottle opener on his dog's collar. When he needs one, all he has to do is whistle...



OOMVO...







This painting shows an alledged leg transplant...

Ukrains make shields out of 55gal drums...

I..ah...don't think I've seen anything like that before...






The next Shuttle...
 Notice that no NASA on it…private corp.







A couple of manhole covers...

 Philip Seymour Hoffman, the guy who killed the Lindbergh baby is dead.







No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive