About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

WEDNESDAY #1971


For my friend Senph42 from a comment yesterday...
Just happened to run into that after I posted a comment...thought we could both have a laugh.

Ever wonder what the internet has to say about Game of Thrones?



 But imagine if you think up a joke and you tell your bartender. Is is supposed that he is not allowed to tell anyone one else? Of course not. You put a joke, visual or otherwise, on the internet and in my opinion it's public property. Get the fuck over it.




 Then I ran across this tasteless attempt at humor...
Please do not repost that. People will think less of you.


Flares at soccer matches...who thought that would be a good idea?





Very clever if you ask me.
My daughter told me that classrooms in Japanese schools take turns cleaning their school. That, my friends, is pure brilliance.

A cave to remember...

Let's revisit one of those living bridges...
The know-how to do such a thing is passed down from grandfather to grandson. Apparently it is not as easy as it looks.


In Turkey, anybody who wants to have a pet at home will need to undergo training. They will also have to provide suitable accommodation for the welfare of the animal, as well as meeting its ethological needs and care for its health. With the new arrangement, sales of all kinds of pets and animals except for fish and birds will be banned in pet shops. Also, prison sentences will be introduced for torture and ill-treatment of animals.




 We are NOT more lawless. We are over-criminalized. Too many laws for reasons that have nothing to do with law.

Alvin Greene was the absolute buffoon who won the Democratic nomination for US Senator over a very qualified ex-judge. Greene was black; the judge was white.
Even if you never saw the guy, the E at the end of Greene was supposed to clue black people into the fact that Alvin was black also. Therefore a borderline retard got the nomination solely because of that E.
Scary enough, but even AFTER the news broke that he could barely speak English, he received 35% of the vote in the general election.
But if I suggested that black people will always vote for a black person on the issue of their race alone, I would be called a racist.


In my opinion, this is the greatest job the world has ever known...

Read this headline last week...


"The week that changed Boston"
Well, that's too fucking bad...
There used to be a bunch of naked people running out on the field at major sporting events...especially if it was being televised. They stopped it. How? They refused to show it on TV or to even mention the prankster's name. Without the "fame" there was no motivation.
I think they should have done the same thing in Boston. Show it on the news if you must, then move on and never mention those motherfuckers names or heinous acts again.

SYDSE...


Norwegians have the largest average penis size in Europe. And, their most famous invention was the cheese slicer. But education is free.




Not everyone knows how to pretend.


A fan is born...


What if Internet Explorer is so bad because I didn’t send the error reports?


That one paranoid dog.

Guy on motorcycle gives ride to purse snatcher...
 ...drives him straight to the police station.

You can't imagine how glad I was to be cold stone sober when I broke my hip. I mean that.


Imagine Prince Harry going to a strip club and stuffing pictures of his grandmother in a lap-dancer’s bra.


OOMVO...
I have no idea why I wrote that. I just thought it would be a cold ass thing for her to say.

From a man (me) who split more wood than I would care to remember, placing the log in an old tire is something I should have thought of...
But the video was not about the use of the tire. It was advertising a new, scientifically ergonomic axe...
And I must say, it did seem that the man used surprisingly little effort.

God, I love smart people.



I don’t always drive the speed limit, but when I do there are definitely drugs in the car.


Three of my favorite things: Horses, stone walls and good photography.

 Well, isn't that special.


 At least, that's what the internet said.


 Imagine that. A wild animal locked in a cage gets depressed.



Amazing.

Sorry that's so small. I did my best.
It's rather interesting.


Am I the only one to accidentally bring home the wrong child from daycare?


I actually picked up on that.

Never take a selfie too close to the track...
 In case you missed it, he is kicked in the head.
But another theory is that the driver pushed him out of the way before the edge of the train brained him...
(this is not a video)

Oh me oh my...
The child can't even afford underwear!

How is it that nudity in America was deemed "nasty"?
Who gains from jailing nudist if they don't stick to their enclaves?
Oh, look, here's another one now...


“Please stop praying for my Grandpa! You are making him too strong. He broke out of the hospital and it took four cops to get him back in his bed. He’s just too powerful, so stop!”


 I'm getting mixed messages here.

 You cruel, cruel bastards.

OOMVO...


Kid told me that when he was in high school he could tell that his parents searched his room for drugs when he was at school. So he began hiding his drugs in his parents’ room.


You filthy minded bastard.


I know a man who gave up smoking, drinking, sex and rich foods. He was healthy right up to the day he killed himself.









No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive