About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Thursday, June 19, 2014

THURSDAY #2020




This is my home state...gender police, indeed...

From USA/Ghana game...


After the USA World Cup game I promised not to drink again until noon.




TRUE: Stepped outside for an after lunch cigarette and missed BOTH Australian and the Dutch first goals.



Just spent an hour attempting to explain to my wife the difference between Baltimore and Voldemort.





These are just plain eerie...


How many light bulbs does it take to change people?






I think it's about time we get honest with children about how they're bad at most things.



 And this face says, "I've seen it all."


I had someone show me a picture of their ugly baby and all I could think to say was “Nice phone.”




A repost for my new viewers...


There has never been a sadness that can’t be cured by breakfast food.



OOMVO...


Never squat with your spurs on.



Japan. No, seriously...what the fuck, Japan...

Most flowers make me think of funerals.



 The next two were done with GI Joes...

Notice her perfect aim from 1906...


Let me get this straight, she can wear pants in public, but I can’t wear a dress?





Wisdom is the reward you get from a lifetime of listening when you would rather have talked.





Never fake an orgasm. How can you have satisfying sex if he doesn’t know what gets you off?




A towel ad from 1943....


World's Hairiest Man...
 ...has a receding hairline.

Rugby...

Expensive food...

 Millions of shark die so some old man can be fooled into getting a hard-on.

OOMVO...

Found a new website...
I will admit double...triple...quadruple checking the spelling of my new tattoo.
If you would like to see more of that cleverness, here's the address:




The older I get, the more everyone can kiss my ass.



 I could...uh...help if you want.

Dan Aykroyd is a huge UFO enthusiast...


A homeless woman called my wife to wish “Bubba” (me) a happy Father’s Day.





Do British people still say, “Pip, pip”?



Extreme camping...



No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive