About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Monday, July 14, 2014

MONDAY #2045


Hinge screwed up on refrigerator door...
 "Fixed it, Honey."
And then later my wife got me cooking...
 I still don't stand very well, but I can still cook.
I built that entire kitchen myself...from the ground up...and, yeah, I'm proud of it.
********** Might look humorous...
...until you learn they were two Israelis in a shelter caught mid-shower by a air raid warning. 
*********** Such sportsmanship is a rare, rare thing...

I had bets all over the building taking Argentina plus 1 point. The ending was a wash....which just pisses everybody off.




You have to admire his grit...

My wife saw a picture of the front of the UN Building and asked, “How do they get all the flags to fly in the same direction?”


Please explain exactly what you mean by "when all else fails"....

What would be weirder than finding a huge gator head on the beach?
Finding a two headed gator on the beach...
 There have been a lot of two headed crocs, but none have been known to live to maturity.
One more...
I think the gator's expression says it all.

Marijuana plant?


The average person has an above average number of limbs. Just let that settle in.



Damn so do I love smart people...


Just because it’s not impossible doesn’t mean that you can do it.


I love rule breakers.

Fire fucking through the ages...


The only way an ice cream sandwich could get any better is if it was shaped like a titty.



People that should not exist...


Tried to pick a big black hair off my wife’s chin.

It was attached. All I could think to said was, "I like what you've done to your hair."

People who know absolutely nothing about design will find that odd.


That awkward moment when my wife smells my underwear in public.



QUESTION: In the aiming gun thing above, did you move you head or did you swivel your computer. I think your choice says a lot about your personality.


And he ASKED someone to video tape his misguided bravado...
His moving feet looks like a cartoon escape.

This used a small amount of alcohol fumes...
 The exact same thing can be done with a newly emptied liquor bottle. Just rub it against you body for a few minutes to produce enough vapor and light the top. I've seen it go from top to bottom and back up again three or four times as the heat vaporizes more and more of the last drops in the bottom.


Spring loaded?


Mothers rated their baby's poop as smelling less disgusting than the poop of someone else's baby.



One Of My Very Own...
 Must be a Southern cossack.



I finally convinced my wife not to text or talk on the phone and drive. So she just pulled over until she's done using your phone. She's been on the side of I-26 since Saturday.



The borer ain't from around here...


Drinking beer is really time consuming.




I thought there ought to be a “Adopt a Clitoris” charity, but then I remembered there is...it's called marriage.



I'm so patriotic I piss red, white and blue. My doctor said it was pancreatic cancer. I told him to shut his commie mouth.



Young people today...

A koinophiliac is a person who is sexually attracted to average people.

How.......odd.


Capitalization can really change a sentence.

Example:
I love to eat candy.
I love to eat capitalization.



 Never thought about it like that before.


One Of My Very Own...

One day you will wake up and realize you are old.

Be sure to have fucked your fill before that day.
Wear that somebitch out.


Oh, my...
 But believe it or not, there are people who get seriously upset when the flag is cut up, laid on, touches the ground, etc - anything which shows the slightest bit of perceived disrespect...
Just sayin'.

Photography...


Reading fiction has been found to help improve one's sense of empathy.



I've shown you this before...
...but I didn't notice him (her?) bouncing off the next shelves looking convincingly unconscious.

You want aggression? I got aggression...

Shit you don't see every day...


Fish oil makes people act normal. Soybean oil makes people act mean. Possibly.



This is a very unusual sequence that I ran across. It had no explanation, but the last image is extremely perplexing...



There must be money to be made over powerful people wanting our personal data.



More public art...

Logic...



No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive