About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Sunday, July 13, 2014

SUNDAY IMAGES THAT REQUIRE LITTLE OR NO EXPLANATION #2044



I responded to another letter to the editor today. To wit: “The Bible is clear that death is the result of Adam’s first sin; death, the curse resulting from that sin, cannot antedate the original sin of Adam.”

That was his argument against evolution….How could there be other people dying before modern man if Adam caused the very first deaths.
Here is my letter:
“Mr. Michael Whitaker’s June, 11 letter (Don’t devalue the God of the Bible) persuaded me to reevaluate the bible’s message to us all. Getting rid of all the thee’s and thou’s; and hast’s and cometh’s, I’ve boiled it down to this: Some flying Jewish once-dead guy can make us live forever if we symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him that we accept him as our master so he can remove an evil force from our soul that got there when a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magic tree. How could anybody NOT believe that?”


A comment left when someone posted this image...




BTW - I lost every bet I made in yesterday's Brazil/Nederland game. I just thought Brazil had a whole national reputation to uphold....apparently not.

Remember, not many comments on weekends...













Looks like somebody is vying for the Darwin Award...







In Spain somewhere...



You got a kid? You need one of these...






Why you should never, ever give up...




I want one...







Boy, I bet you can see this coming...




Fuck Pope Francis and fuck the NSA....yeah....I'm bad.

No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive